Dramatic Lashes!

Maggie from KKCenterHK was kind enough to send me another few lashes to test out! ♥
I really really like how fast the delivery takes ! Even though the shipping is really cheap, it only takes about week or less for it to arrive to Australia ! *-* (I love fast shipping hehe)
Anyway, these are the two fake eyelashes that I chose ! :)
I decided to choose dramatic lashes because the previous ones I've owned are all pretty ...subtle? Okay. Not really. But I wanted ones that were thick and etc. And so I thought the ones I chose were quite nice :) So here are some photos of me wearing the [A22] ! I only wore it one eye because I was in a bit of a rush to go out to a place that I didn't really want to wear some fake lashes. *-* So I'll take some more photos later!
Urgh. I really ought to buy some proper eye lash glue cos I'm using quite old ones now.
Anyway, I didn't try out the [M177-B] ones mainly because I want to use them on a special day in perfect condition! I don't want to try it out and then find out that one of the diamantes dropped off ;_; ! But in saying that, they are beautiful and I absolutely love the extra charm of the diamante!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm really happy to be the proud owner of these lashes *-*!
I used to be quite unsure about lashes and their quality ..but after using these, I now know that anytime I want to get some cheap, good quality lashes, I am definitely going to head over to KKCenterHK ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
Do you prefer dramatic or subtle fake lashes? 

Ps. Giveaway is happening in the next post !!!
So follow now if you haven't already ;) And please like my facebook (it'll be a rule in the giveaway) ! (:



Sponsored by KkCenterHK

55 Comments:

Vu said...

Those lashes look good, sweetheart! :)

As for which eyelash I prefer (not that I really know anything about eyelashes at all), but I'd have to say fake subtle ones. Then again, it depends on the occasion, right? xD

wendiie ♥ said...

I LOVEEEE my dramatic eyelashes :)
But natural ones are good for everyday looks :D

Unknown said...

hmm, i never tried fake lashes, so i don't know

I really want to try it though, they look pretty

Quest♥Jen said...

Ooh :) The diamante ones are good for a night out but overall I prefer the more subtle ones that look more natural =] I'm not brave enough to wear really dramatic lashes haha. You look really nice with falsies!

Mickey said...

They look cool.
But I've never had any so I really don't know.

Miss R. said...

Very pretty! I can't wait to see pictures of the fancy ones.

Isabel said...

I prefer a natural dramatic LOL Does that make sense? Thick at the base but flares out, short in front, long at the end. not too long. I don't want to look like an ostrich. I think the ones you're wearing look pretty good! ^^

m0chiii said...

the lashes look really pretty !!

sugar sugar said...

The lashes are so pretty and make your eyes pop out! I think you can pull off any kind of lashes because you're soooo cute!

IMO, dramatic lashes are good for pictorials and nights out but subtle lashes are still more wearable. :D

you can re-use falsies dear just soak a cotton pad with eye makeup remover then wait for a few seconds and it'll fall off. ;) you can wash it afterwards to remove glue and any residue. ^^

Anonymous said...

I prefer your natural eyelashes.

kaizokumousy said...

I really like it on you melody!^_^ you look like a dolly^o^ likeeee!!!<3

amanda said...

melonbabyy i miss commenting on your bloggg <3 the lashes look super naiceee on you. i love both dramatic and subtle ones ^^ lets wear falsies and camwhore lots in melb ;D

Fiona said...

the lashes are really pretty on you ^^~
i like both subtle & dramatic lashes but do prefer subtle on a day to day basis :D

FashionableAsians said...

I love how pretty they look on you, a bit too dramatic for everyday but totally perfect for a night out or a party ;)

jenh said...

lashes look amazing! thanks for dropping by my blog :) so cool that you're from australia! i will be visiting over the summer, so excited! great blog <3

www.j3nh.blogspot.com

Elisa ♥ said...

I actually like natural looking lashes more than dramatic ones xD It's such a huge difference when i'm wearing dramatic ones ='D lol

Unknown said...

Lovely review, I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. :(

Rena said...

Hehhee...now false lashes are my specialty! I wear them almost everyday of the week! And I love dramatic ones...not the super, duper movie star dramatic, but just dramatic enough so that you can see it in pictures! I'm not really into subtle ones...because whenever my picture is taken I can't even tell that there are lashes...so I usually customize my lashes by layering multiple to create the desired effect! But yesssss! I'm a false eyelash abuser! That's why I order my lashes off ebay in bulk for cheap! So instead of mascara, which I only use on my bottom lashes, I head for the false lashes which a box of 10 can last me for up to a year! Now isn't that cheap? LOL But now I'm into trying out bottom lashes as well...but they haven't fared so well...hehe Anyway, this has come to be a long comment...so I'll end it here...BUT one more thing is that I noticed you have such HUGE eyes! They're quite pretty and attractive!

<33 Rena

Jodie said...

as long as the lashes are pretty i dont mind, but prolly more dolly.. in between subtle and dramatic maybe xD

Anonymous said...

They look so nice on you :)

Hello Naka said...

they look great ^^ I love the dramatic ones ^^

Anonymous said...

I prefer natural looking lashes, but I'd rather not wear falsies at all. :P

xx The Little Dust Princess

ice pandora said...

I think both kind of lashes are fine :) overdramatop lashes are great for: parties, cosplay or doing performances.
And if you go to a formal events, then natural looking ones are suitable ^^ xxx~

ice pandora said...

(pssstttt we should definetely do a art trade! ~x)

Liesewiesje said...

Wow, it looks so good! :-) Pretty! :-)

Melanie Busby said...

They look really, really pretty!

Kisses, Melanie

- said...

awww you look so pretty ♥
I suck at applying fake lashes but I would go for dramatic ones, but of course it depends on the occasion =)
And these lashes look really great and they can be bought for such a good deal *-*
thanks for reviewing them! ♥

Melanie Busby said...

Hi Melody! I’m just letting you know that you’ve been featured on Beauty meets Kawaii as one of my favourite Bloggers! If you provide me with a postal address I can send you the mini Artwork I created, inspired by you! I’m not exactly sure when I’ll be posting it yet, as we are still flooded in! Enough with the rain already >_< !

Kisses, Melanie
http://beautymeetskawaii.blogspot.com

lissy said...

waaah so pretty, love the lashes :D
i lurve dramatic ones but i only wear them for parties and subtle ones are great for everyday looks ^^

petitechouxx said...

so nice!

i don't know which one that i prefer. I've never tried before =O

Unknown said...

Those are super dramatic, but they look good on you because you have big eyes :)

The Mad Twins said...

these laches are amazing :)
normally they don't look so real!
gorgeous :)

Oneiro said...

It depends on the occasion and the look you're going for, but on a everyday basis I prefer lashes who look dolly and natural. I absolutely hate lashes who look plastic, so that's why I'm saving to buy high-quality ones like MAC.

jess said...

those eyelashes look gorgeous on you!! the white stone black ones also look very pretty! <3

Gerrytales said...

Oooh I am curious of how the diamante pair will look on you. It looks great for night events : )
I personally prefer subtle lashes, but I wouldn't mind trying dramatic ones once in a while.
Another giveaway? my oh my ~ ho exciting ^^

- Gerry

Bitterburns said...

the lashes look really good :D your eys are so huge ! so jealous )':

TanyaMarie said...

wow.. beautiful lashes!

omg.. how's u, melody?
i've heard about the terrible flood in australia..

Anonymous said...

awesome lashes look! i seriously dont know how to make lashes look as good as you do! for some reason i feel so fake when i werar them n i have to take them off but you look really good! ahem as always haha

ida.♡ said...

Sorry for my late reply! ><
It's the January 2011 edition the one with Arashi posters ^^

Your lashes are really great! I used to prefer the subtle ones but when I bought mines (they're quite subtle) I instantly prefered the dramatic ones because dramatic lashes give a more striking effect!

Anonymous said...

/reply/ I couldn't agree more!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute with the fake lashes *Q*

Phuong said...

the lashes looks really good on you

Anonymous said...

the lashes are beautiful - i want them! ^-^" and you look really cute wearing these, hehe
you're going to offering a giveaway? uuuuh, i'm looking forward it :)

i'd like also to say something about your last post: i think it's remarkable how you support your followers if they have any problems - so kind! *~*
And i join your opinion, too, melody. so if >K< is reading my comment i like to tell her, that she shouldn't take these disgusting words like "slut" or sth. else to heart, because they aren't true. and the persons who are using them aren't worth even knowing you!

ShuShu ♥

Audrey said...

I can't wait to see a photo of you wearing the diamond one! That one looks so cool and dramatic! :3

Sophie said...

Those lashes really suit you!

Oh, and yes, my sister did use express shipping which only took 4-6 days. Normal shipping would've been half off but it'd take 3 months LOL.

Kim said...

nice lashes, I'm 'afraid' to put on such a dramatic lashes anyway...huhuhu...

Silkybow said...

I've recently tried lashes on too!
But not dramatic ones.... haha you look good in them though!!! :)

Saving Capulet said...

oh they look great on you! I prefer dramatic ones on special occasions and natural ones on an any day occasion ;)) just a few days ago, i tried my hands on applying falsies and with the help of a very good glue, I was able to stick them, effortlessly :))

Mana said...

those falsies look so nice on you! I still need to get lots of practice to wear falsies! any good tips?

yes yes! Do go have high tea sometime! I think melborne should have a lot of places, though I personally think tea is sorta pricey but it's worth it to treat yourself!

P o o p e r said...

The ones with the diamonds look so freakin nice! <3 Great choice girl! and also thanks for showing us this online shop. Now that I see the diamond ones I can't wait to shop on there in the future! xD Like everyone else, I CAN'T wait for you to wear the diamond ones!

I like both subtle and dramatic lashes, my natural lashes are pretty weird so natural, subtle looking falsies help make my natural eyelashes appear better without a dramatic look. :D

janiceitaintfunny said...

I want a pair of those diamond lashes >.< so pretty but I have to go with the majority. Subtle/natural looking lashes are more my style, I dont think I could pull off heavy dramatic ones!

X

♥Bunny♥ said...

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Thy look gorgeous on you! You suit really well with dramatic lashes s well! I love it!!
Its good to hear that they ship really quickly! Lucky you ^---^
I love dramatic eyelashes!!!!

aidaj said...

they look awesome!! an really cute <3