Melludee's BNT Giveaway!!

Hey my sugar muffins ~ ♥
Yes, it is time for my long awaited 300+ followers giveaway! (Thank you all!) But that's not the best part of it!
Do you remember my post on Button N Thread? Well guess what! Because they are absolutely awesome, they offered to sponsor a giveaway for you girls ! So go thank them for this~!
But first of all, let me show you how wonderful Button N Thread really are!!
Not only were they willing to sponsor the giveaway, but they gave me something to review and look at how awesomely they wrapped the gift in ! (Quality Service!) *-* Forever love them !! ♥
And anyway, this is the gift that they sent to me ! (Yes, yes ..giveaway is after this)
This is the violet Cowl Neck Ruched Mini Dress and it is absolutely stunning! I can't believe how well it fit me for a one-size !! The pictures below are an example of how I would wear it out on a night!
The material is cotton and is stretchy and huggable to the skin! I loveee it! (but totally need to lose weight)
Anyway, yes yes. I know you probably all skipped to this area first because you're all impatient little kiddos. But hehe, here, finally the long awaited ...!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 Melludee's BNT Giveaway!! ♥
You get to win this awesome butterfly belt from Button N Thread. It is absolutely beautiful !! The hook is firm and won't break, and the belt itself is stretchy enough to fit the majority of people ! And I really love the marble like swirls on the butterfly design!!
GIVEAWAY RULES
=!=!=!=!=MANDATORY=!=!=!=!=
Leave a comment with the following info:
Name/GFC/Blog Lovin Name:
(if I can't find your name on  GFC in my list, you won't be entered)
Email:
BNT Member:
Extra entries? (list them)
You MUST be a follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect ! 
(Blog Lovin won't be counted for this giveaway Follow my blog with bloglovin)
You MUST register as a member of Button N Thread site and write "melludee" as the referrer
[ Edit: If your country is not available in the drop down, just choose a random one for now !]
(This is very important! because BNT will send me a list of names that signed up from my name; and if your name is not there, you will not even be in the draw for the prize!!)
Optional Stuff:
Extra Entries (because it's always nice to up your chances!)

(+1) Like my Facebook page (leave your fb name!) ^
(+1) Leave a comment on the Facebook page! (leave a link of it in the comments!)
(+1) Follow my Twitter @melludee_x
(+1) Tweet my giveaway using :
Entering @melludee_x 's BNT Giveaway! Head over to: http://bit.ly/fmF4Ng to enter too!! Comp Ends: Feb 3rd ! 
(+1) Blog about my giveaway using the above picture
(+1) Add my giveaway picture(and link it back to this post) to your sidebar ~!

So in total, you can get 7 entries!! ♥

This is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY and OPEN TO NEW READERS!!
Competition Ends: FEB 3rd 2011!!!
 Winner will be picked randomly and announced on the 4th of Feb!

Good luck everybody!!
If this is successful enough, you might see more and more giveaways ;)
Feel free to contact me on melludee[at]hotmail.com if there's any problems/queries! 


Ps. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ELIGIBLE AT ALL

45 Comments:

Vu said...

Wow sweetheart! You look stunning in that purple mini dress. *-*

So nice of you to hold so many competitions and giveaways. xD It's basically free prizes!

Good luck to everyone who enters! :)

Rena said...

Hehehe...that purple dress suits you really well! I can tell that your bf likes it a lot! Maybe you should wear it out for Valentine's Day! 8)

But YIPPEE for a giveaway!

<33 Rena

Janet said...

Hi Melody, thanks for holding a giveaway for us and congrats with your 300+ followers xo

Name/GFC Name: Janet
Email: janetwayyue@hotmail.com
BNT Member: Yepp! Please check xP
Extra entries? Facebook Page x2 and Twitter x2

Unknown said...

You look preddy in that dress! :}

Huy Tran said...

i should've thought there'd be only girl stuff >< lol, still cool.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. more luck for Jenni if she wants to enter!!

Unknown said...

The dress looks and fits very well on you. I'd be a little more careful when you're bending over in it though, your 2nd picture is a little revealing lol

Good luck to everyone who enters! :)

Ailing said...

I've been so out of the loop with your life! HAHA, it's so good to finally be back here and seeing these gorgeous photos of you! ^^;
HAHAHA! IKEA is great for CHEAP food! >:] I hate how everything, especially food, is so expensive here in Aus! :'( HAHAHA
I hope all has been well, lovely (I can defs tell that you're having great fun). :) xx

Ailing said...

I've been so out of the loop with your life! HAHA, it's so good to finally be back here and seeing these gorgeous photos of you! ^^;
HAHAHA! IKEA is great for CHEAP food! >:] I hate how everything, especially food, is so expensive here in Aus! :'( HAHAHA
I hope all has been well, lovely (I can defs tell that you're having great fun). :) xx

Isabel said...

You look stunning in the purple dress ^_^ And that shade of purple is just perfect!

Bitterburns said...

The dress looks gorgeous on you Melody ♥

Anonymous said...

The dress looks lovely on you! You don't need to lose weight!

/reply/ It's a garyu bag right? XDDD
I have a lot of guitar picks as well, but I never play with them XD I am better off with my hands on the guitar then with any picks XD

kaizokumousy said...

Melody you look so sexy on that dress *o* love it!!!

enter me!
my gfc is kaizokumousy
kaizokumousy@gmail.com
yes I finally able to register!name is Jaemie Tayong :)

I have liked your fb fan page-mimi tayong

follower of your twitter account

ill post this on my sidebar for sure!^^

ice pandora said...

-screams- I was happy to see you having a giveaway, so me rushed to the Button&Thread site to register. But Button&Thread doesn't have my country (the Netherlands) in it so I'm pretty stuck with that =_= xx~
(Me going to start drawing too :3 xx)

ice pandora said...

Go away Melody you are not faaaat >;o You look totally femine in that dress!~

Helppounohtaa said...

You look wonderful in that dress *o*

Name/GFC Name: Meri and Anni
Email: dragon__95@hotmail.com
BNT Member: http://this-is-our-kingdom.blogspot.com/
Extra entries? Facebook and Twitter~

Coco said...

you look so gorgeous in that mini purple dress!

- Coco

- said...

you look so great in that dress, purple really suits you =)

xoxo Asuka

petitechouxx said...

pretty dress =D

Name/GFC Name: petitechouxx
email: yumethy89 (at) hotmail.com
BNT Member: yes i did =D i use the same email

I Like your facebook page
i post your giveaway on my sidebar

Thanks

Lily said...

Aww you look really nice in that dress! :D

bostonian Couture said...

So pretty! The dress looks good on you!

P o o p e r said...

I'm always so behind when reading! ;A;

THAT PURPLE DRESS looks fabulous on you! Whoa they really picked out a perfect dress for you. Just saying! ;D Oh girl Imma try to enter this one but I need to wait for my comp to stop bugging out. >.<;

That's very awesome of them for hosting your next giveaway!

Gerrytales said...

Hey bubs !!!
I got your letter today *squeels* thank you for taking your time to mail me!
I shall enter your giveaway now ~
(+1) very loyal follower xDDD
(+1) Likes facebook page
(+1) Commented on facebook page
(+1) Followed twitter
(+1) Tweeted the giveaway
(+1) Blogged about giveaway with picture and link

GOOD LUCK ERRRRBODY!
♥ Gerry

♥Bunny♥ said...

Name: Dolce♥Bunny
Email: xxbikini_bunnyxx (at) hotmail (dot) com
BNT Member: just signed up!!

You look gorgeous in the purple dress! and you sooo don't need to loose weight. I think you're perfect :D

♥Bunny♥ said...

(+1) I have liked your fb page! (Natsumi Bunny Boudville Nishikawa)

(+1) Following your twitter and tweeted!!

janiceitaintfunny said...

Oh hello there pretty lady! The colour purple looks really great on you!
Babe you dont need to lose any weight, that dress looks awesome on you ^,^ so like Bunny said - stay the same!
I would enter but I dont like the way belts sit on me *sighs* damn you spanish curves .. *scowls @ her mum*
Awesome giveaway though babe ;]

X

Jel said...

Name/GFC Name: Jel // http://whenthreeisacrowd.blogspot.com
Email: punkme15@gmail.com
BNT Member: Yes
Extra entries? (list them)
Liked you on facebook, name is Jung Rae Woo
followed you on twitter via @stopthedrama
twitted here - http://twitter.com/#!/stopthedrama/status/25922656247218176

Iiris said...

Name/GFC Name: iiris
Email: iiiiris@luukku.com
BNT Member: yes :)
Extra entries: on facebook and tumblr (http://light-saber.tumblr.com/post/2745744401/melludees-bnt-giveaway)

btw, you look really beautiful in that dress ♥! and I love your hair :)

Tezza said...

here we go :)

Name/GFC/Blog Lovin Name: Tezza
Email: tee.meister@live.com
BNT Member: registered!

Extra entries:
(+1) Like my Facebook page (Theresa Hong Tran)

(+1) Leave a comment on the Facebook page! (ummm i dunno how to link that BUT I POSTED :D)

(+1) Follow my Twitter @melludee_x (done)

(+1) Tweet my giveaway using :
Entering @melludee_x 's BNT Giveaway! Head over to: http://bit.ly/fmF4Ng to enter too!! Comp Ends: Feb 3rd ! (done WOOPS i forgot to add the feb 3rd LOL)

(+1) Blog about my giveaway using the above picture (blogged: http://teee-time.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html)

LOVE YOUUUUU

ice pandora said...

And pesto:

Name: Mei - Ice Pandora
Email: berrypie_x@hotmail.com
BNT member: Yes!

(+1) Liking FB page
(+1) Follow Twitter
(+1) Tweeting: http://twitter.com/#!/Icepandora

xxx~

Saving Capulet said...

oh you look absolutely stunning!! I love that color on you <3

Unknown said...

You're so generous to hold so many giveaways, and you look stunning in that dress :-)

Tifa Mai said...

Woooow that purple dress looks beautiful on you!!!! Pretty pretty. :) I love your blog btw!!

Before I forget, thanks for following. Means a lot! :) xoxo

TanyaMarie said...

Dayum! you looked gorgeous!

Name: ♥TanyaMarie♥
Email: Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com
BNT Member: Yes :)

+1 - Liked your facebook page! really like it :)

+1 left a comment on your fb page tho I can't like it up


+1 Followed you on twitter @yotanyaA


+1 tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/yotanyaA/status/28386817338253312


Cheers!

Caroline Josephine said...

okay:

GFC: Caroline Josephine
email: caroline.josephine.7@gmail.com
BNT Member: yes
Facebook: liked you and posted a link on my fan page
Twitter: follow you and RT'ed
Blog: blogged about it on http://carolinejosephine.com

Anonymous said...

yoho melody, i'd like to participate at your giveaway, too :3

name: ShuShu
eMail: juliantsche@gmx.de
BNT-member: yeppo! ^-^

(+1) liked your Facebook page (Juliana Todorowa)
(+1) left a comment on the Facebook page!
(+1) follow your Twitter @melludee_x (ShuShuBlog)
(+1) tweeted your giveaway (http://twitter.com/#!/ShuShuBlog/status/29119951574929408)

ShuShu ♥

Camelia Andrasescu said...

GFC : Camelia Andrasescu
email : andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com
BNT Member : yes
Liked you on FB (Adriana Camelia Andrasescu-Scrieciu)
Follow on twitter (cameliaadriana)
Tweeted here : http://twitter.com/#!/cameliaadriana/status/29154460601155584

Oami said...

I couldn't register in the Button N Thread coz there isn't my country in register cart ; __________ ;

Oami said...

GFC: Oami
Email: oami@wp.pl
BNT Member: not yet, trying~
Extra entries:
♥I like fb page - Asia 'Oami' Chudzik
♥I leave a comment on fb
♥I follow your twitter
♥I twitt a twitt
♥I will wrote about your giveaway
♥and will put giveaway picture ^^

still there is no my country in Button N Thread site of register u____u

Oami said...

yeeey~ so alredy I'm a BNT member too ^________^

Oami said...

I wrote about your giveaway, posted this cute photo and linked back to this post ^u^ wanna see? :D http://rainbow-floor.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaways-lookbook.html

Luv ya~

Prinzesschen★ said...

Why didn't I noticed this giveaway more early ?! It's such a lovely belt and congrats for the huge number of followers on your blog! I really love your blog ♥Sometimes To be honest - I'm just spending hours on your site reding older posts, comments, etc.

Regarding the giveaway, good luck to everyone and I will join as well. haha

name: Prinzesschen★(http://himebeere.blogspot.com)
e-mail: little_hime@live.de

I also liked your FB page (Sabrina Anna-Maria Wittmann), followed you on Twitter and created an account on BNT.

Btw, you look hot in that purple dress! :)

Anonymous said...

GFC:ericagurung:)
email:ericaguru@gmail.com
BNT member:yes:)
extra entries:
-liked facebook page
-left a comment on fb
-followed your twitter
-tweeted the link

Anonymous said...

GFC:ericagurung:)
email:ericaguru@hotmail.com
BNT member:yes:)
extra entries:
-liked your facebook page
-left a comment on fb
-followed your twitter
-tweeted the link

and you look pretty in the dress:)

Anonymous said...

sorry i wrote my gfc wrong.its actually erica gurung

Vanessa said...

Name: Ribka
Email: ribkavanessa at gmail dot com
BNT Member: registered. (Ribka Vanessa)

Extra entries:
-liked facebook page (Ribka Vanessa Giovanni)
-left a comment on fb http://www.facebook.com/Melludeex/posts/108726542535738
-followed your twitter (@ribvan)
-tweeted the link http://twitter.com/ribvan/status/32817241674219520
- blog: http://ribkavanessa.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
- added the giveaway pic to my sidebar

that's all
thanks ^^