Maid Headpiece

A very very very quick post as I've got cram for tomorrow's test

Today, I followed awesome Naka's instructions to make a maid headpiece for this weekend :) I think it turned out quite alright C: ..especially because I don't have a sewing machine and had to do it by hand :C But yes. Today, Vu and I pretty much had a 'craft' session all day with fixing lots of things up for our outfits xD And we're pretty much done now ..I think :)
♥ ♥ ♥
Despite being a Biomed student, I actually love art and craft and etc.
Have you made anything useful/fun/etc lately ?

10 Comments:

Vu said...

The headpiece turned out great! :]
Today's craft session sure went on for a while, in fact, it went on for pretty much the whole day. xD And yeah, we're pretty much done.

I haven't made anything useful lately, I'm not very good at crafting or making stuff like that. Although it is interesting! :]

Exuvalia said...

That looks so cute! >__<! Anyway, I'm not a very creative person, so I tend to steer away from art and crafts. =P

amanda said...

i really wanted to try that tutorial too but i have no lace in the house T.T

it looks great melody! you should post more of your artsy stuff online? *hint hint* ;D

I can't say I've made anything useful. I've only made things look super cute ><

Min said...

woooo it looks so good I think it's gonna look cute on you! :)

I haven't been able to bake or make anything lately cos of tests. I might get creative once I'm free from tests/assignments! :D

ice pandora said...

-Goes to learn it too-
It looks really pro girl!

P o o p e r said...

It looks good! :D I can't wait to see the outfits once they're done! The only crafty thing I can do is make bracelets. xD;

Btw thanks for the comment on my "Early Arrivals for Troops' post! :'3

♡Yumeko said...

Waaaou, It looks great!!~
& It's so cute<3
I wish i could see your and Vu's outfit!! ^-^

I made a bow for my bag a few weeks ago!(: I think it wasn't that bad for my first try. XD

lissy said...

wahaha looks so pro! for manifest right? i might see you there then >D

Silkybow said...

awww that's really cute!
What a lovely maid headpiece :)