Got us falling in love again

♥ お久しぶり ♥
Sorry I haven't made a post in ages! I've been lazyBUSY with many things and I didn't really have any nice photos to post up so I opted to just wait for something to blog about :)

Actually, I still haven't really been up to much apart from going to uni, hanging out with Vu and just well, eating/spending money. (Oh I am so broke now T-T who knew that alterations for cheap China material could be so expensive!? ..oh wells) But yeah. On Wednesday, we went to Chadstone to get the alterations done (Vu is picking it up tomorrow)

We decided to eat Krispy Kremes for some strange reason(?) But yeah, we were both craving it for some odd reason. I actually remember when there wasn't any Krispy Kreme stores in Melbourne and some of my friends would bring them down from Sydney when they went there. And then when the first store opened, it was always packed. ( I remember waiting to try my first one! ) ..but now it's everywhere and it's become a normal thing. Anyway, because we both filled ourselves with fat and sugar and fat and sugar and fat and sugar ..we decided to redeem ourselves with eating Subway. (not that what we picked was that healthy anyways..)

Italian&Herb Bread, Chicken Fillet, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Jalapenos, Sweet Chilli + Mayonnaise - Toasted :)
Yeah. My days have been pretty mundane lately. All I've really been doing is playing different games that Vu has been downloading and giving to me. Since my computer is now able to handle it, I've been having fun playing Sims 3 (with Ambitions expansion!) It is soo fun customising and controlling people (the options in sims 3 is amazing ! ie. Troll on the internet?!) Other games: Blip'n'Blop: Balls of Steel, Plants Vs. Zombies, Black and White ..and I think that's about it(?)

♥ ♥ ♥
Would you prefer me to blog daily or just to wait for something more interesting to happen ?

11 Comments:

35585 said...

Just make sure you study! C;

PS... You missed out on lord of the Lord of the Fries today!

Silkybow said...

lol @ "I actually remember when there wasn't any Krispy Kreme stores in Melbourne and some of my friends would bring them down from Sydney when they went there. And then when the first store opened, it was always packed"

The exact same thing is happening in adl.. :( Anyone who goes to syd or melb would bring some back to adl :D

Vu said...

hahah I'm not sure why we started eating krispy kremes, I guess we were just super hungry. xD

Oh gosh, that was like the best subway sandwich I've ever had. EVER.

Urgh... jacket alterations sure are expensive....
Anyway, thanks for filling my days with lots of fun, sweetheart! :]

Oh, and I'd prefer you to blog daily, even if it's about mundane things. :3 It'd still be nice to hear.

amanda said...

THERE IS NO KRISPY KREMES IN PERTH. or starbucks for that matter. sobs.

blog daily! we miss chuu ♥

♡Yumeko said...

I wish to go in a KRISPY KREME store someday too!! (: It look's so delicious!<3
& I like your daily posts!! ^-^

Melody I tagged you on my blog, when you would be bored you could do this, here: http://yumeko-lin.blogspot.com/2010/08/tagged-i-was-tagged-by-shen.html

Sankyuu!(:

Anonymous said...

Oishiiiiiiso.

Exuvalia said...

I don't mind when you blog, just as long as you feel like it. It's pointless blogging if you don't have the inspiration. Right? =D

Beckerman Girls said...

Those doughnuts just made me drool ALL over my screen!!! hahahaa
xo The Beckerman Girls

http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

Hello Naka said...

blog daily ^^

and i love the cute heart and damn though krispie kremes are making me hungry XD

and thank you for the comment :) it cheered me up. why are you so kind and cute :p Vu is a lucky guy tehe

*mega hugs*

Melody said...

@35585 I will study T_T"

@Silkybow Hahah yeahh! But as soon as they open a few stores in the actual city .. no one wants it anymore :P

@Vu I think we just wanted something sweet :D and ahuh, I`ll try my best to blog daily then x

@Amanda ;A; ARE YOU SERIOUS? COME TO MELBOURNE AND LIVE WITH ME <3 teheh :3

@Yumeko Oooh! You definitely should try one! They're super sweet though :] I shall do your tag as soon as possible :)

@Vincent Urayamashii? ;3

@Marie Yeahh! I guess I`ll try to blog as often as I can but when I really ceebs, I guess its better that I don't :3

@Beckerman Girls Hahah! You should go get some xo Thanks for visitng !

@Naka Woo :3 Okays I'll try blog daily! tehehe, I knoww! Just looking at the pictures makes me want Krispy Kremes now T-T" ! <33 *hugsss

Hello Naka said...

thank you for the comment ^^ i would love to do a swap with you if you want ^^ can you email me if you still want to?

nakasnet@googlemail.com