Review: EOS Candy Color Pink

So, Uni is about to start and I really don't want it to but ..ah wells~ ヽ(`Д´)ノ
Anyway, I told you all that I attended a wedding last week! Unfortunately, I didn't get that many photos because I was in a bad spot for taking photos and well yeah~ So here's a nice photo of the married couple plus Anime Club!
I reused my dress from my Year 12 formal (only I shortened it because it was wayyyy too long before) ! And I thought because I was wearing a sort of purple; that I should wear the pink lenses I got no long before that from mukuCHU ! ♥ So um, yeah, since I don't have any photos from the wedding, I'll just do a quick review on the lenses ~!
Review: EOS Candy Color Pink
You can find it on mukuCHU here
POWER/PRESCRIPTION: 0.00 (Plano) ~ -10.00
LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
MATERIALS: 2Hema
B.C.: 8.6mm
DIAMETER: 14.50mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%
I'm pretty sure most of you have seen these lenses heaps as many of you have bought it (ie. Gerry and Tezza) so, I'll just do a quick review on these pink lenses ^-^" I was pretty happy when mukuCHU said they were gonna send these because I've always wanted pink lenses just well because it's pink!!!! And yeah ♥
Photo taken with soft skin mode + flash in the afternoon 
Colour: ♥♥♥♥♥ - These are definitely outstanding! When I wore these to the wedding; I had many comments on them (some good some awkward) so they're definitely noticeable !
Design: ♥♥♥♡♡ - I don't see much of a design in this apart from the thick black ring and the gradual pink; so it's quite of a plain design but I still think it does the job of being pretty lenses ^_^"! 
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♡ - Quite comfortable for the few hours I was wearing it out! Although I just wanted to take it out after about 4-5hours? (probably because of lots of make up though)
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡ - Again, the huge black ring and the fact that it's 14.5mm makes your eyes definitely pop! Especially because the colour is quite noticable :B
Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡ - Liked it but would probably avoid using it for everyday use cos it's too unnatural!
Repurchase? I wouldn't mind purchasing the other colours because they are quite pretty lenses!
Comparison in Natural Light (sorry no, non-makeup photos for this)
Photo taken in Natural light (different day/makeup)
Photo taken with Flash in the afternoon / Sorry for the bad photo (will retake)
Anyway, I guess I really do like these lenses because I really really love how the pink stands out a lot but of course; the fact that it's so outstanding makes it hard to wear it every day as it's well pink. However, I got a few comments asking if it was purple or red lolol? But most people realised it was pink on closer inspection.
Trying out different modes! Left: Soft mode / Right: Bright+Contrast !
However, I think I might've overdone it with the pink/purple that day hehehe. But it was still fun and I liked the overall outcome of it ^-^"! Next time, I might tone it all down with some black though looll!
♥ ♥ ♥
What would you wear to a wedding?

42 Comments:

Sarah Truong said...

Babe, you are way too pretty.

Vu said...

Those contacts you wore on that day looked so good with your outfit baby. Aaand aside from those contacts, your shortened dress looked stunning! I couldn't take my eyes of you. >:D

Hmmm, as a guy, there's not really much of a variation to wear to a wedding aside from the change of dress shirt and tie, and a few other things.

Bibi said...

Black? Why black? It's a wedding!! I love how you wear purple and pink, it doesn't stand out too much but it's still colourful and cheerful. You look really great Melody!
What I'd wear to a wedding? Probably some colour (not white, because that's the bride's colour, of course), and definitely a dress!! ^^

Silkybow said...

You look really pretty Melody! :)
I actually like those lenses a lot now... I haven't worn contacts in like oh so long. The last time were some pink ones too last yr LOL. I got kinda turned off by them but i like the one you're wearing <3

sojjeje said...

I have those lenses too! They're bright, aren't they?! I reckon they're one of the nicest, most vibrant pink lenses~
And nah, I think your outfit wasn't too purple/pink!

Huy Tran said...

i'd wear my Birthday suit. ;)

JKS. i'd wear what i'd always wear. Ummm, the suit with a tie & vest? :)

ice pandora said...

Congratulations to the married couple ^^ -throws rice-
You look nice in your purple/eggplant dress :) and it sure matches your contact lenses.

Anywaaaayz
What would I wear to a wedding?
A long strapless beige/pink chiffon dress.

xxx

Angie said...

Oooo, those lens are pretty nice, I kind of want to buy them. ><

I wish I could attend that wedding. ><

Ribbonlicious said...

Nice pictures ^^v
Wow pretty lenses, I will also buy one soon. I haven'T try circle lense out yet! ^-^

Unknown said...

Love what you were wearing! Oh I don't know lol! Anything pretty :P I haven't been to a wedding before.
Love your pink contacts! :)

Bibi said...

Haha, not exactly the right moment to be reading about nightmares then? Goodnight hun!

The Mad Twins said...

You look gorgeous, and the dress looks very pretty.
The pink lenses are awesome as well :D
I finally found a store where they but lenses, but I only have to think about a color now :D


xxx

Anonymous said...

your so cute !!!!

Quest♥Jen said...

Pretty dress :) May I ask where you purchased it from? Hehe, anyway those pink lenses look great on you <3 I have the brown version which I am yet to review ^^ For a wedding I'd wear a formal-ish dress too~

petitechouxx said...

pink turns out so nice =O next time i will buy a pink circle lens!

for a wedding, i usually wear something formal, special, nice, maybe classy dress xD

steph said...

that dress is just fabulous!!
and the lenses are really cute too :D i love pink lenses!! actually i love everything pink hehe!
i guess i'd just wear a nice dress and a cute cardi depending on the weather (but i'd never wear white lol!)
lippi~♥

Hello Naka said...

the colour of ur dress is amazing! i love ur contacts too :3

Unknown said...

I think you looked perfect for a wedding dear. Super cute and you stand out, but not overpowering the bride hehe ;D I'm really loving these lenses on you Melody <3 I'm not sure if this particular one comes in purple, but that would look lovely on you too I think ^^

Oh gosh, the last wedding I went to.... I wore dress pants and boots @__@ Made me stand out in the wrong way since I'm 5'6", and most of the people there were Japanese (my mom's side are all short) XD; Actually the wedding before that I wore the same thing, but with sneakers ugh. I don't know how to dress for weddings! Next time I go I'm asking your help hahahaa

I'm mad at the news!! Right now, it's SUNNY outside. Yesterday, NOT even that cold! That's all they talk about on the news: snow! snow! snow! *cries*

Elisa ♥ said...

prettty girlll ^^ !!! I would wear a pretty salmon dress.. anything whats neat =) those lenses really matches your dress ^^ <3

sugar sugar said...

melody i love the pink lenses on you! please take more pictures with it on hahahaha! x) feels like i haven't talked to you forever... :( miss you!

Kim said...

EOS candy pink got a lot of fans~ and it looks cute on you~

usually I attend 1-3 weddings in a week (bcos of my bf), I'd prefer casual wear with girly touch.

if the wedding is my siblings. I wear hanbok or cheong sam. traditional is the best xD~~~

ahoymichelle said...

I love love love your outfit! The hair, the lens, everything! I feel like because the majority of my closet is either gray, black, or..black the majority of the time I wear black. LOL that's so sad. The last time I wore any color at a wedding was for my sister's wedding, and that was only because I was her maid of honor.

Saving Capulet said...

aww you look so pretty! and i love those lenses!! had my eye on those for the longest time now but I can't find a seller in our country with on hand stocks :(

Anonymous said...

/reply/ Aw, thank you!
You really should try! ^^

Like the lenses! Looks like purple to me?

P o o p e r said...

Look at you, looooook at youuuu :D
Prettiest thing I see standing in the front row! (one of the advantages/disadvantages to being short? xD)

I can definitely see how people might of mistaken the color as purple, it seems to me that a lot of pink circle lenses sort of appear purple somehow. o:

Hmm ... dressing formal always scares me ;A; Like I love the idea of it but preparing for it is like the worst. Overall I think Idk how I would really dress for a wedding! lol

Unknown said...

You look so pretty Melody! The color of the lenses go very well with your dress :) I usually stick to black when I go to weddings because:
1. I don't want to stand out too much or have ppl think I'm trying to outshine the bride.
2. Accidentally match the colors of the wedding party :P

Unknown said...

i think those lenses are not looking natural but it looks like a CANDY! and really cute!!!!

http://carizzachua.blogspot.com

Catrin said...

Oh wow, they are looking amazing ♥

& btw...just noticed your blogurl everywhere on your photos..did someone copy you?

Julie said...

You suit all the lenses so well! Those pink ones are oh so cute! Since you have done so many positive reviews on lenses I have considered buying a pair or two!

P.S- you look stunning in the purple dress :)

Unknown said...

i would like to wear the same dress as TSUBASA~ sooo cute!!

i love that series! sooo jelly-ingly cute!

Oneiro said...

Wow these lenses look so cute on you!
They really make your eyes pop ^^

Melissa said...

Aww, just found your blog and wanted to say 'hi'

Hi. xD

I adore the colour of your dress. really beautyful

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

AW YOU ARE JUST SO CUTE, I WANT TO SQUISH YOUR CHEEKS AND NOW I SOUND LIKE A CREEP.

But REALLY. You look AWESOME. I love your dress - amazing colour on you. And WOAH. Totes had to do a double take. Your eyes are so fierce. Though I'd never be able to rock them. YOU DEFINITELY DO. Woohoo!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Gerrytales said...

Wow I haven't been catching up on blog reading for a while ><
I like your pink lenses! Can't wait to see Jennifer (uni friend/aka 5th commenter on this post) where her lenses! I want to see how bright they are~

And you rock purple girrrrl! I can't pull off the color >:{

<3 Gerrrrry

Unknown said...

nice pictures you so very pretty i like your blog!!

Fiona said...

pretty pretty photos~!
i so wanna get a pair of circle lens *sigh*
I'm attending a wedding next week ^___^ my sister is getting married :D i'll be wearing a light pink chiffon-y dress ~ :)

Panda ♥ said...

i have these lenses too ^_^ you're right, some people were totally freaked out when i wore them and couldn't look me in the eyes. others loved them o.O!!

But i think you look cute in them =] and they match your dress ^^

amanda said...

its not fair your eyes are huge alreadyyyyy D:

Anonymous said...

did u tell you already that you look so cute!

Christine. said...

Aww you looked so pretty for the wedding - i'm loving the pink contacts on you. Congrats to the bride & groom too xD

PS: i sent you a f/r on fb (:

♥Bunny♥ said...

My dear,
These look really lovely on you. I think I like it more than the purple ones to reviewed last time. They are much prettier than the pink ones I own! いいなー!
Hmmm, not sure what I will wear to a wedding but prolly a nice cocktail dress? And you look really pretty girl! Loving the dress!