Boyfriend Tag Video!

Yes, just like the title states, Vu and I have finally done the Boyfriend tag! haha ♥
Please do not mind how odd I'm acting in the video! That's kind of how I act in real life around people that I'm close with (mean and child-like) hehe. And uhm yes, I'm not wearing any makeup in this video because I just woke up not long before the video was taken ! haha. (so it explains the yawning and the droopy eyes!)
But yes, ENJOY~ ♥



(I wrote "Where did we meet?" but somehow it changed back to the first mistake so sorry about that! Turn on annotations to see the correct subtitles) 
I changed some of the questions around because a lot of the ones before didn't really apply to me and/or they were wayyyyyy too simple ;)! But yes, I hope you all enjoyed that video (:
We also filmed "The Girlfriend Tag" (which is just made up questions by us) and I'll probably upload that sometime next week or whenever I feel like it !
♥ ♥ ♥
Does your bf/gf know everything about you ;)?
and if you don't have one, is there someone you know everything about ?

Ps/ I received this cute craft in the mail the other day from the wonderful Melanie ! It's supposed to be me ! It's soooo damn cute and it's now stuck on my wall ! (:
Look how sweet and talented she is! Go check out her blog at: http://beautymeetskawaii.blogspot.com/

And don't forget to enter my Giveaway before it's too late! 

57 Comments:

Vu said...

Oh gosh, that was so embarrassing. This was the first time I've ever done a video. Hahaha. But you were so cute, acting all baby-like and all >:]

Ps/ I know everything about you.
And that craft thing looks so cute !

Gerrytales said...

OHHH LOLOL you guise are so cute and funny!!!! And wow, Vu does know a lot about you!
"Did you just yawn?!" XD
I wish I had a bf to do a video tag with him =__o

Melanie's gift is very thoughtful~ She must've spent heaps of time on it! You'll be receiving something small from me soooon. Check yo mail : )

♥ Gerry

LITTY said...

1.18 melody yawns~ CUTEEE! *pinches. Hahahaha. Interesting tag, hehehe.

Exuvalia said...

Both of you are so cute! And you do act different when you're around Vu. (In a good way of course.) Hope to see another Vlog soon.

Johnson said...

LOL nice video! There are like a gazillion things I previously didn't know which I could now tease you about ^^ haha jk vu would kill me D;!

+1 for eating KFC everyday =)

"What is one unique talent that I have?"
"She acts like a baby"

LOL

Sarah Truong said...

SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Your yawn made me aw for so long :3 !

Janet said...

Hey Melody ^^
That is such a cute video of you and Vu ~ you two are so sweet together, makes me want to have a boyfriend now loll xo

Quest♥Jen said...

Hehehe so cute! Your vidoe made me laugh and smile :D You yawning is adorable lol <3

The craft that Melanie made is lovely *_*

And yep, my boyfriend knows pretty much everything about me, and vice-versa :)

- said...

You are so natural in this vid! :)
LOL clearly someone filmed this in the morning *yawnnnn* hehehehehhehe<3
Melody You are so beautiful without make up. I think you are a natural :)

it is beyond creepy that ben knows what im about to say and thinking. Gosh especially when im telling white lies he just look at me like yeahhhhh i know what your real intention is.

lissy said...

haha so cute ^^
looks like someone stayed up late >8D

Vanessa said...

you guys are so cute ^-^
I really enjoyed the video. I wish my boyfriend wanted to do a video tag too LOL

Helppounohtaa said...

Aww, you guys are so lovely cute couple<3
Hehe i use Toshiba's laptop too >:D

Anonymous said...

I love this tag. You guys are awesome together. Very interesting to watch ! Funnily enough I JUST came back from Teppensan ! I love that restaurant ^^

Silkybow said...

your bf and you are sooo adorable ahaha. Seems like he knows a lot about you ! :)

- said...

oh my gosh you two are just so cute! *-* you can be so happy to have such a lovely boyfriend like him =) and he sure knows a lot about you hehe
xoxo

Tezza said...

"BACKHAND LOL
you didnt flinch ....
...
...
..
BACKHAND!
oh damn."

hahahaha
OMG ARE YOU SIZE 4?!?! how cuuuute

you guys so cute:)
id do the boyf tag ... but i dont want ppl stalking LOL

Hello Naka said...

tehe this is so cute ^^ and lol im like that with my bf too XD i always ask him trick questions XD
awh u so cute when u yawn ^^

Anonymous said...

LOL omg I can't wait to one day "brutally jump" the 2 of you XDD

Hello Naka said...

tehe he doesnt buy that much stuff as he used to any more;) since I don't live anywhere near him anymore :( but i dont have to force them that much but my oldest brother would never puri kura with me XD

ice pandora said...

This made me smile and laugh.
"what was your first impression of me - You were the most pale asian girl....." and your face went like "what the.." :P

Don't worry we get you a pink car whether Vu likes it or not. ;)

You look so adorable and cute I wanne pinch your cheeks.. don't blame Vu for treating you like a baby :) xxoxx~

h.tea said...

Vu struggling at 5:18? LOL!

jess said...

Awww this video is adorable hehe! :) You guys are very cute together! ^^ Especially when he proudly says he wears the pants in the relationship haha xP

Caroline Josephine said...

omg I love you guys SO much!!! I wish I could get Kenjer to do something like this with me... but he wouldn't want to have it on my blog :P

Kenjer also sleeps too much!!! And he calls me a child a lot too.

Ahhhh, you are so cute and you both seem like a lot of fun. I wanna hang out with youuuuu♥♥♥♥

macromi. said...

Ah I see. Thanks for telling me. I was probably missing a kinda "reply" option here. :'D
ahah; i've drunk a loot of tea. ^__^
because my mom told me to do so. :>

and oh my gosh. you and vu are so adorably cute. i really hope you'll be together for a veeeery long time.
it's just so lovely to see how you you are when you are around him.
and you look great without the make up! and i loved the part where you yawned quite at the beginning. :3
FRUIT LOOPS! :D i didn't really understand i guess, but are they now your favourite cereal or not ? o:
and badminton is a really nice sport. i have played badminton for over three years. and i don't like netball either because i'm just not made for that sport because of my size. :D

i don't have a boyfriend but i guess i don't have someone who really knows everything about me. i have some good friends who know quite a lot but i guess no one would know like at what time i have been born. ^^

Huy Tran said...

nice videooo! i expect more now! >:)

Elisa ♥ said...

AHww, you 2 are so cute and sweet together ^^ ! Really enjoyed watching this video xD haha

ice pandora said...

@Reply:
I <3 you too (don't tell Vu :'D I don't want him to be p*ssed off with me haha) x,x,x,x~

Unknown said...

this video is soooo cute!!
u look so pretty without makeup toO!

petitechouxx said...

omg that is so cute!! >.<!!!!

my bf knows everything about me o.o

P o o p e r said...

"No ... No we can't get a pink car."

This was really entertaining to watch, and cute. <33
I loved when you back handed Vu. xD
Your child-like/mean ways girl, I act the same way in real life! :D I think a lot of us do with people whom we're close with.

Overall, this was really fun to watch. x]

Melanie Busby said...

Haha! You posted the picture! You're so sweet Melody ^_^

Kisses, Melanie

Oami said...

Cute cute cuuuteeee~!!♥
Aww~ Melody, U look totally adorable even without make up :3
Video is great, super idea! U looks cute together (^w^)
I wanna a pink car too~ hahahha ^_____^

Hm.. I haven't a boyfriend, but also I think that there isn't nobody about who I could know everything. In my opinion peoples doesn't like to externalize everything about them, coz it could be dangerous. Usually even if we think that we know everything about somebody in reality it is not true.
Maybe my opinion is created by the environment in which I live or maybe I just don't belive in people.

I'm waiting for "The Girlfriend Tag"♥
Luv ya~

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

OH MY WORRRD. You two are WAY TOO CUTE. (I'm squealing in my head right now.) I am so smitten by your accents. I want to BE Australian now.

And it's very impressive how you were in a big fight and got that scar ;).

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Saving Capulet said...

aww so so cute!!! I do hope you two would stay together happy and in love! <3

Unknown said...

LOL! LOVE this, it totally made me smile the whole way through ^_^ can't wait for the girlfriend post. That card looks adorableee!

Isabel said...

Lol yeah I agree that you do act differently around him xD Btw that pic really looks like you! xD

Ailing said...

OMG!!! That video is soooo adorable! HAHAHA, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!! xD HAHA, soooo cute!!!
My boyfriend knows a little too much about me too, HAHAHA! But I would never have the guts to do that tag! HAHAHA...
But I would have the guts to get a tattoo. :P I don't have one yet, but I do have some planned for the future... when I'm financially stable! HAHAHA, I also want everything!!! :'(
I hope all has been well. xx

Bibi said...

Naaaooo, you guys are cute together! He does know a lot about you! I think even my best friends wouldn't know that much ^^
Oh and the card you received is so cute! With the bows and everything... (I'm a sucker for bows ^^)
Really looking forward to the Girlfriend tag! x

sugar sugar said...

you and vu are so cute together! :3

i really enjoyed watching the video! :)

Vermillion said...

Awww cute vid >w< I like your hair :D

And macaroon tower with the smile on it is so cute!

Anonymous said...

PT? GLEN, KOREAN, CHOY, SUP. ;>

Kim said...

u guys are so cuuute~ ahahaha I'd love to make a vid like this too someday xD

kaizokumousy said...

wahaha gosh you are soooo coool!and super cute !*o*

and it's the first time i see your bf on camera too it's really funny when you both joke with each other XD

Panda ♥ said...

you and your bf are really cute ^_^ and that craft is amazing =3

Oami said...

IMO type of shirt isn't the most important, coz U could always change it :p but this pictures *_____*

♡Yumeko said...

I love the video!!:D It's so cute! Can't wait for the girlfriend tag!;D
&You two are so lovely together!<3

Anonymous said...

Aww you're both so cute :D
How long have you been together?
(Just curious because of all the stuff he seems to know about you ^^)

HitomiNeko said...

haha u guys r cute.. =) ~~ I don’t think i’ll ever have a video like that.. my SO is OLD.. ahhahhahaha..ok not that old, but OLD compare to u guys =P he would never do it. but it looks like fun. u guys stay sweet ! <3

xoxo hitomineko xoox

BHaV said...

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Haha loved that bit!
Uber cute, such a nice match (:

Unknown said...

Ahh the both of you are too cute! I enjoyed watching the video - it's always fun seeing how much couples know about each other haha :D

P.S. And I love both of your accents! ^^

Oami said...

And it's bad that you don't add nothing in your lookbook account coz I looked in your photos how U'r wearing and I thing that U could have a lot of fans ^-^

Anna Alexandra said...

This is SUPER CUTE! And a brilliant idea. I think I'm gonna make that too :D

Both of you are cuuuute, more videos pleaase! ♥

♥Bunny♥ said...

awwwwwwwww!! this post is so cute! Loved the vid and you and vu are just sooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! *hugs you both* although is this like testing him, i feel like I learn more about you!! yaaaaay! Can't wait for your girlfriend tag!! <3 <3 <3

❀ Nachi Pancake ❀ said...

:D That was so much fun! You guys have such fun chemistry lol. This is the first time I hear Vu's voice, its very nice ^^ suits him well. Haha, to tell truth I don't think my bf knows most of this stuff about me XD ;_____; or does he? I'm not sure.

Daww :'3 that craft is adorable~

Frances said...

lol this is adorable! You're so pretty without makeup too! and I don't know but I kept noticing how thick is your bf's hair hahaha

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO CUTE! I watched it on my iPod in bed.. but since it was so small and load so long, I HAD to open my laptop to watch it. Just for this video. Adorable!

Maki said...

first thing is first you are so adorable! i love the eyebrow palette, its so difficult to find a great eyebrow kit these days, at least in the cold country of canada where im studying! T___T the alpha eye color frozen looks.. wow. it is very very shimmery once applied? i want to use that as a highlighting colour for my eyeshadow looks