Birthday Mailing List

This will be a super short post for a very specific reason :)
Lately, I've been thinking about birthdays (Thanks to Vu's upcoming one) but more importantly, I've been thinking about your birthdays. As in my readers and other bloggers. I want to be able to know when your birthday is and I want to be able to wish you a Happy Birthday on time ! 
Therefore I want to create something that we can all benefit from:
The Birthday List
Not only will I display the birthdays on a page (unless you specify not to) but I will also send out an email on the very day of your birthday ! :) So yes, it also is the "Birthday Mailing List" ! So now, I and other readers of my blog will know when to wish you a Happy Birthday!
To be apart of this list just fill in the form below:





I'm hoping this works out fine !
And that you will all be able to receive a lovely message from me on your special day! And yes, even non-bloggers can sign up for this / even secret readers (use alias name) :) 
♥ ♥ ♥
What birthday is most memorable to you?

(All that will be displayed on the site is name/url/birthday)
*Unless you specify*

32 Comments:

Vu said...

The most memorable birthday for me would have to be this year's one. >:]

The birthday list seems to be working, it's nice to see that you care about everyone's birthday. :)

ice pandora said...

You look so cute and beautiful in the picture! You told me once you always wear black. That's so untrue!

Bibi said...

What a sweet idea! (and btw, you look so sweet in the picture above! I want your skirt ><) going to fill in the form right away!!

Exuvalia said...

That's such a sweet thought. You are definitely the Melody I know. <3

Unknown said...

Aww you're so sweet! And very pretty in the picture :)

kaizokumousy said...

this is a very good idea melody!^o^ I'll be sure to sign up! :)

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Great idea, Melody!♥♥♥ Well, I think this year's birthday would be the most memorable for me~~! (*^O^*)

kaizokumousy said...

uhm my most memorable year of my birthday was my 18th birthday.
even though it keeps on raining everytime it's my birthday xXD

Johnson said...

I don't really celebrate birthdays... so ALL MY BIRTHDAYS ARE IN A WAY MEMORABLE? =)

m0chiii said...

love that pic ! shoo cute ! <3


sounds like a great idea. count me in!

Hello Naka said...

hmm my 16th but only becuase i had HIM tickets for it XD i dont really celebrate my bday but i think i will do a loli meet on my bday XD how about u?

Unknown said...

awww you are so sweet ^_^

Unknown said...

awww you are so sweet!

thanks ^_^~!

bostonian Couture said...

Omg is that you in the picture? you look super pretty

kylie said...

such a lovely idea, and such a lovely picture too!

Unknown said...

I think my brother has the same bed sheets as you xD


anyway...


MY BIRTHDAY'S A SECRET =X

Mish said...

Aw, cute idea!!

My most memorable birthday would be when I turned 6.. I had a massive Mcdonalds party LOL :D

Vanessa said...

ah you're so sweet!!!!

Sammi said...

cuteee idea Melody <3

michelle said...

thats so nice of you to do a bday list!!
im sucha forgetful person i remember the month and the around time of the persons bday but never the actual date!!! =(
i think i needa start doing something like this hahaha

xx mooshi

The Mad Twins said...

Ow the picture is soo cute :)
and what a great Idea to list all the birthdays :) I entered ours as well :)

(sorry for the late reaction, I'm very buzzy ^___^ )

Loves, London

P o o p e r said...

Girl this is really nice of you! I tend to forget everyone's birthdays. D:

The most memorable birthday that I persoanlly enjoyed was when I turned 7 and my mom let me skip school for the day to see Santa. xD

I've had a sweet 15 (spanish equivalent to sweet 16) but it wasn't as meaningful to me. I know that sounds ungrateful. >.>; I agreed to it so that my mom would be happy since she really wanted to have a party.

xxyy said...

you look lovely in the pic and the idea of bday list is so cute!xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Audrey said...

That's such a delightful idea! I'm glad you came up with it, so we can wish all bloggers a great birthday! :)

V.days said...

my 17th birthday, worst birthday i ever had, came home crying LOL

♥Bunny♥ said...

signed up!! This is such a fab idea and I wan to make one like this but... for some reason I can't connect? help me!! hehehehe (when you free that is...)

Hmm... my most memorable birthday... has to be a Gold Coast Trip with my friends for my 20th birthday!!

mizztraveller said...

ur room looks clean and nice . my room very messy :( . my friend said my room like boy's room . xd ... now i want decorate and arrange everything in my room .
u really have nice blog and i enjoy read . I followed u :>

Angie He said...

That dress is so cute!!
♥♥♥, Angie
Check out my blog & maybe we could follow each other?

styleninfa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You're so thoughtful Melody ;-D

I'm commenting because I spotted a ukulele in your room (that is your room right ?) !! YOU PLAY TOO ;-D

Anonymous said...

omg i just love ur outfit...sorry for spamming your blog.. i just love it!