Sunday, October 03, 2010
Written by
Melody
As some of you would already know,
I'm having more than one party to celebrate my
19th birthday. Mainly because having
one LARGE party is a bit
too hard for me and it
doesn't always work out well. On the
1st October (Friday) I had my
second birthday party (my real birthday is NEXT week - 10th October) with some
University friends ♥
 |
| There was only 8 girls out of the 30 people that came :) |
The day started off at
Food Star: All You Can Eat Buffet restaurant. The
food quality wasn't as good as my previous post (
China Bar) but
when you have good company, the food quality doesn't even matter! :) So we were the
largest group (
30 people) and
we made the most noise ..and
ate the most food (?)
 |
| Some of the food that was present ; self serve ice cream ! :D |
As usual,
I can never eat a lot at my own birthday party (
I think it's because I think I should be doing something rather than sitting by myself and eating(?)); and hence I spent the
time taking photos with some of the
awesome people that came to the party ! ♥
I have some pretty awesome friends :3
 |
| With May ; Wen, Xin and I attacking Tien ; Andrew doing his signature move (Y) |
As you can see,
I had fun taking lots of random photos with my
awesome friends :B ! Oh, and well -
disturbing them while they were still eating xD ! But I'm sure they
don't mind ....right ;) But yeah, It's
unfortunate that I
didn't get to
take photos with
every single person that day - but
I'm still cherishing each one I did take :)
 |
| Wen and I stopping Jonhsan from eating ; Kayne and I :3 |
Sometime during the course of
everyone eating and
taking photos; the
Happy Birthday song started playing over the speakers and
I was brought out a cake. As you can see in the photo below,
I was really embarrassed and was well ...turning quite red. *-* Everyone (
and I mean all the really loud guys) started singing
really really loudly.
 |
| I am covering my face in embarrassment as everyone is looking at me ;A; |
A lot of
people captured some
pretty disgusting photos of me as I was
blushing and
getting really embarrassed - but it's okay xD !
The rest of the time spent at the restaurant was used on
figuring out how to cut the cake up between 30 people - and then finding out
we couldn't finish the cake because the
majority of people didn't want cake. Or were
too full from whatever else they had eaten before hand ! :( And then itt was
closing time and
we were kicked out sort of.
 |
| Camwhoring in the car with Linda and Wen :3 |
The
majority of us then left to
Knox Shopping Centre (
which is just across the road). Most of the people
walked there but because
I had heels on and
Vu had
some bags to carry (for me). A few of us
jumped in to Lin's car and he ...
sped really dangerously (not really) towards the
shopping centre. :D
 |
| Jams, Wen, Lin, Will and I (ft. Will's glasses) ; With Wen, Hei and Xin :D |
The
group pretty much split up in
Knox to do
their own things; and
I was left with a few of my awesome friends to muck around. We played
some games at the arcade,
shopped around,
took some funny videos,
laughed at some language books,
won some gashapons and
took heaps of photos :)
I had a lot of fun with everyone - but
none of it
would've been possible if it wasn't for
one very special person.
Vu. He was
with me for the
entire day,
holding my bags,
helping me take photos,
winning me stuff,
feeding me food and etc.
He made the day possible :) And if you've added me on facebook already, you've seen how much he's doing for my present(s) ;) ! ♥
 |
| Thank you: Vu, Wen, Xin, Kim, Linda, Alan, Kyra, Lin, Celine, Hei, Khanat, Arthur, James, Will, Jonhsan, Tien, Henry, Kayne, Jeremy, Lawrence, May, Eamon, Leon, Andrew, Mark, Martin, Leo, Jimmy and Evan ♥ |
But of course,
every single person who came made my day special. And so far, this has been
one of the best birthdays I've ever had !
And it's not even my birthday yet!! ♥
I got really embarrassed, and couldn't even say a speech at my own birthday.
♥ ♥ ♥
What's the best birthday you've had so far?
I'm still up for webcamming with everyone ..as soon as I find a date that we're all free! :D
23 Comments:
hahaha Only 8 girls there, total sausage fest! xD
I guess we did get what we paid for since the food wasn't that great, however, it was still pretty good since they didn't mind us going spastic with the food. (i.e. ice cream served on a large plate, and whatever the hell they put into that glass xD)
I actually think we made so much noise that everyone else in the buffet couldn't stand it and left. xD
I'm glad you had fun, sweetheart.
hehe I love you!
P.S - I STILL THINK YOU WERE MEGA ADORABLE WHEN YOU BLUSHED WHILE EVERYONE WAS SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :D
I think Vu is very sweet! He bought you so much for your birthday, and I'm still waiting for the next part. Haha, unfortunately, I stalked your Facebook and saw all the pictures before you blogged about it. I should stop doing that. Anyway, you look pretty, Melody. :D
wow, so much birthday parties ^__^
that sounds amazing :) Happy birthday :P
and those picture look amazing ^__^
You always look so cute on pictures ^_^
xxx
Haha so nice ^____^
Waaah it looks so fun! ^_^ I never have cool birthdays like that hehe. Lol at your reaction the the surprise cake...that's awesome!
wow 30 ppl is a big party too!
I had multiple bdays too cuz not everyone could go to the same one ^.^
p.s you and your bf are so cute together =3!
Bunnyluverz
aww, looks like you had an amazing time
you guys are just so cute! <3
Looks like a great party. Happy birthday.
You have a lovely blog.
If you get a chance check out my blog. We are having our first giveaway.
http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com
i was wondering that mcac stood for. hahahaha. looks like a perfect fun filled day! makes me regret not celebrating my birthday a little now :(
and yess, webcamming please! will download skype soonnn :)
Did you make a profit out of FoodStar, or did Food Star make a profit out of you!
Ngawww, it looks like you're having the perfect birthday this year <3
awwwww how cute about you blushing when the birthday song came on and everyone was singing it :D that sounds like something i'd do (the blushing) haha
haha wow so many people and guys!
sounded like so much fun ^^ you are so dearly loved by many <3
you're beautiful! love the pictures
<3 xoxo
haha buffet agaian and 30 people pwoah must have been super duper fun :D
awww heels is painful hope u didn't get blisters from it
hahaha you can see me takin a picture of you in the one where you're like covering your face :)
best birthday huh?
I don't really celebrate mine.
PS. You can count me as a girl...that makes it 9 girls
Whaaaaaat? 30 people! OMG popular or what? :P
Awww so glad that you had an amazing time.
You look so cute trying to hide from the cameras when your cake was brought out!
What a sweet boyfriend to arrange so much for you just so you could mingle with everyone !
Mmmmmm food star - gotta love buffets haha! Whenever my friends & i plan on going to buffets, i dont eat for a whole week just for that 1 day of glorious food haha!
Glad you had loads of fun darling ^____^
Xo
Jahnice
so cute!!! i don't know remember if i've had the best birthday so far o.O i don't usually do a big group of people xD
Both parties looked like so much fun! *v*
Hahaha...you look so cute in the blushing/covering your face pic hahaha <3333
oh it looks like fun ^^ tehe u looks so cute in the photos :3 tehe ive never had a birthday party but i'll probrably try to organise a meet on my bday for my 17th XD
Aw looks like you had a fun day. :D
I haven't been to Food Star for years, haha. xD
OH MY GOD LIN DROVE LIKE A MAD MAN.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIEEEE D8>
Thanks for your message on my blog! Good luck on starting uni again... ^.^
Your birthday parties all look like so much fun! And you look so cute on all of these pictures (yes, even on the one where you're all embarrassed because people were singing happy birthday to you :D)
The best birthday party I've had so far was when I turned 20 -- I know I'm old -- and my friends threw me a surprise party to cheer me up (I was depressed because of the big 2). They had pasta and chocolate pie with candles and lots and lots of presents, and they made me feel all cheered up again :) -- and then our landlady came in to tell us to leave the kitchen as we were making too much noise >v<
Waaah you have such great friends! Its great you know so many guys ^_^ I have too many girl friends.
Not that I'm complaining.
The birthday sounds so fun, doh makes me wish I had done something for mine ;_; Happy birthday love!
Post a Comment