Luna Park Date

My third birthday celebration was spent with just my boyfriend, Vu.
The date itself was part of his present as he took me to Luna Park on Thursday 7th Oct, which is a theme park near a beach in Melbourne. I've never been to a theme park before so I thought it was a perfect idea :3 !
When we first arrived there, I was ...quite nervous. I am literally afraid of heights and I get scared really easily so I guess it was quite a challenge for me to go on all those rides *-*! The first ride Vu persuaded me on to was The Ghost Train. WHICH WAS A HUGE MISTAKE. Mainly because I was so scared of something popping out that I shut my eyes and hid against his arm for the entire ride. :|
The next one we went was the Scenic Railway.
I have NEVER been on a roller coaster before I was so so so so so so so scared. I absolutely hated the 'free fall's because I seriously felt like I was going to drop ! :/ I wasn't going to post the above picture but I wanted to demonstrate how scared I really was. I was so scared that I didn't even realise our photo was taken ;-; !
I don't remember what we went on next. But we pretty much tried everything. We also entered the arcade, went in to the mirror maze and played bumper cars. Yes, well pretty much .. I was scared on nearly every single ride. And I was screaming and holding on to Vu's hand so tightly because I was seriously that scared ;-;!
If there was any ride that stood out, it would be the one on the left- "The Pharaoh's Curse"
We were literally upside down and then around and then upside down again for ages :/ Urghh. The blood rush to my head was not helping ease my fears at all ! I was also glad I talked Vu out of sitting in the front seat :/ And it was at that point, I was swearing at him for taking me on that ride :3
 We walked around and took lots of photos. Vu actually wanted me to do this photo but I refused because I was quite shy to pose while one of the workers was right there xD ! So he did it for me instead ♥ Too bad his head isn't facing the right way though xD ! I think he looks adorable though! ♥
I won Vu a red dinosaur from playing a dart game :)
Vu won me some bubbles from another game ..but I don't have a photo of that at the moment ! We left Luna Park and went to have fun in the city. Vu won me a plushie from those UFO machines; and we had lunch at Don Dons.
The day was a huge experience for me and it was heaps of fun.
I really enjoyed every single aspect of it; even the parts when I felt like I was going to cry from being so scared! But ...still. Despite having a massive fear of heights, I thought I fared quite well ;)
♥ ♥ ♥
Have you ever been to a theme park? What's your favourite type of ride?

I'm going to be so busy for the next few days as I've got two more birthday celebrations coming up ! And my actual birthday is actually this Sunday :D ! I also want to say a HUGE Thank You to Marie, Amanda, Kura and Jennifer for sending me birthday gifts / cards !! ♥

28 Comments:

Vu said...

hahaha That was such a fun day. Thank you for going on all the rides with me, sweetheart. <3 You know, you were so cute with your eyes completely shut the entire time during the Haunted House. xD

And oh gosh, how intense was the Pharaoh's Curse??? I really felt like I was going to fall off the ride. T-T

The worst of all of them I'd say would have to be the umm.... G-Force (I think?). It wasn't intense but it went around in circles so many times. I felt soooo dizzy. @_@

All in all, thank you for a fun day baby. I love you!

P.S - My favorite type of rides are the really intense ones, like roller coasters. >:D

Quest♥Jen said...

naww cute pictures! especially of the one on the ride screaming with your eyes shut :D

i love how you and vu wear matching coloured outfits x] so adorable

it definitely looks like you guys had so much fun!

and as for me, i have never been to a theme park before :/ there isn't one here in adelaide but the closest thing to being at a theme park is the royal show which has many fun and scary rides hehe

Exuvalia said...

Melody! Awww, you're just so cute.
Being scared of rides is normal though. I'm like you. ;D

Anyway, I'm glad that you like the gift. Your birthday this year is going pretty well hey?

Suteisi ♥ said...

Lol the pic of Vu with the clown hahaha so funny!

Yes, I was to a themed park last month, I posted on my blog, I think you saw it :) I was really scared too!!

The Mad Twins said...

wow, that park looks so amazing. And it looks lik eyou had a lot of fun! I love the pictures of you in that ride ^__^ only a bit pitty that you were scared all the time =3
And that red dinosaur looks adore, and those picture of you with it tooo ^__^ you look so perfect together =)

xxx London

audrey said...

I LOVE these pictures, YOU are so adorable! So is Vu! What a good looking couple ;)) Haha you're so cute Melody, screaming on every roller coaster ride. They're adrenaline rushing though huh gotta admit!

Elisa ♥ said...

Lovely picturessss ^_^ can see that you had a great time again =D !!
theme parks are so much fun <33 rollercoastersss!! yeahhh =D

Diana said...

Looks like a great birthday date! I'm just like you when it comes to height and actually never went on any roller coaster rides until I met my current bf lol. I guess I feel a lot safer with him there. :)

Libby said...

Ugh I'm exactly like you! I can't ride roller coaster's because I'm too scared, and I'm a terrible person to go to haunted things with because I jump at everything haha. And I love your guys' matching outfits! That's so cool XD

Tezza said...

i reckon melbourne's luna park is better than sydneys .. hahah. sydney's luna park has NOTHING :(
except that roller coaster ride which is called "wild mouse" ..... LOL

aww my package is delayed @_@
hope you get it soon! <3

Audrey said...

If you get scared that easily on rides, you should go to Disneyland! Disneyland is tons of fun and it's not that scary at all! :3

amanda said...

why are you two always so cute T.T
COLOUR COORDINATED OUTFITS AGAIN ♥ tehehehe

I'm scared of heights and lots of rides too! But I enjoy going on for the thrill anyway

Looks like you had an excellent dayyy x

h.tea said...

Ngawww, looks like you guys had the perfect date <3 :D !

You look absolutely cute, as always :D!

I've only been to Luna Park once (in year eight) with my bffl and we went on almost all of the rides (we couldn't be bothered with the rides with long lines) ... but I remember lining up for the roller coaster, getting on the roller coaster, getting off the roller coaster, lining up for the roller coaster again, getting on the roller coaster again ...... LOL we did it like four times/until the guy gave us a weird look, so we took a break from the roller coaster XD

michelle said...

that is SOOOOOO sweet <3
kutest couple ever!
Looks liek you guys had heaps of fun!

Lily said...

Luna Park! I went once when I was a kid so I couldn't go on the rollercoasters. xP

Aw the picture with the dinosaur is so cute. :)

I've been to Knotts Berry Farm before. :D I love rollercoasters, haha. xD

Kim said...

you both looked like a cute couple =D and I love the photograph too =D

Vanessa said...

hahaha I'm afraid of heights too :p
Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

how cute :)

petitechouxx said...

you are so cute!! >0<

i'm afraid of heights too. i always have the feeling of being dropped =.=

i've being to Disney World in Florida, USA, Wonderland in Toronto, Canada and La Ronde in Montreal, Canada. My favorite was Disney World ^^

らける♥にゃん said...

Awwwwwwwwww!! >////<
Cute blog! <3

Raine said...

THAT PICTURE.

WITH VU AND THE CLOWNS.

OH LORD MY SIDES. THAT WAS SO AWESOME.

And sounds like you have a fun time, loverbirds~ WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING ME >: |

P o o p e r said...

Aww! hehehe, the good thing is that you had a lot of fun despite intense fear while riding on a roller coaster or the The Pharaoh's Curse. ;__; I think it's cool how you still went on the rides! You were actually really brave to deal with it, I have a few friends whom I try convincing to go on a roller ride and they won't do it no matter what! lol

You're outfit is just so cute!! I love it! You are adorable! <333

I grew up around roller coasters because of living in Orlando where its near Disney, Universal Studios, Seaworld (I think they have a Seaworld in Australia?), all them theme parks. xDD

My favorite type of roller coaster are the ones with your legs dangling out and that have like a million loops. I like the feeling of being thrown around. :'3 lolol

I agree with Audrey, Disneyland is the best park to go to, the kid rides are awesome and not insane. ^-^

SC said...

Awwwe this post was so sweet!

You and your boyf are so cute, srsly. Like two anime characters made for each other :P hehe

I love roller coasters n shizz OMG! I love the feeling of fear and excited..ness LOL :D it's an amazing feeling.

Love the pics!

xxx
Enter my giveaway!

♥Bunny♥ said...

awwwww, that so sweet and you both are just so adorable! Like just out of a love movie or something! Love the first pic! You so cute!

Annie Loo said...

So cuuuuuute !
Omgosh I used to go to Luna Park all the time when I lived in Melbourne but that was back when I was like, 5 !! Hahaha naww I miss it !

But I'm terrified of heights as well ! >.<

Glad you had fun celebrating your birthday ♥

Hello Naka said...

it looks like a fun day ^^ very cute photos ^^