Trust
I believe that in every relationship (love, friendship, family) the most important thing that you must have for it to work is: Trust.
I've been thinking about it, and I've concluded that it does not matter how much fun you have together; or how many times you say that you love that person - if you do not have trust, then the relationship will eventually crumble apart. Because if you think about it, without trust, how does the one know if the other person in the relationship truly cares or loves them? And without this trust, how are you able to be yourself with this other person? To be able to tell them your deepest secrets, and to know that they are trustworthy enough not to tell anyone.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The unfortunate part of this is that not every relationship have this Trust without work. Trust is something that usually has to be earned or to be proven. And sometimes within relationships, this is a pretty hard task to do at times. Even worst when sometimes you break this trust and you must somehow create it again. It varies from relationship to relationship, but it usually is possible to create this again.
♥ ♥ ♥
I need to somehow create this form of trust between us again. You mean more to me than anything.
Have you ever broken someone's trust? Or have you had someone break yours?

20 Comments:
I love you <3
i totally agree, melody.
i can fully relate to this.
i have had broken someones trust, and ive learnt my lesson :(
Trust is really important. I once lost trust in my ex but he gained it back. Then he lost mine, then I sorta earned it back. It's really really complicated but in the end, we're still really close friends so I guess if 2 person are meant to be together, it doesn't matter if they're a couple or remain as friends cos the bond between them will keep them together.
I'm sure with persistence, and of course by ALWAYS telling the truth, the other person will be able to see your sincerity and put their trust in you again :)
ps both of you look so cute in the purikuras! <3
Sigh D; All so true
Someone broke my trust, and it was such a painful experience. I totally agree with everything that you mentioned. By the way, you and Vu look cute in those purikuras.
I can completely relate <3
cute photos and as for trust i agree :)
I totally agree. And yes, my trust has been broken, even now I am kind of scared that he would just betray me like that. But after realising that he has been there for me through so much, I forgave him (this is my best guy friend). But he is in a relationship with a girl that always breaks his trust, he doesn't even trust her cause she has a million other guys on her leash. Yet, they have been together for 13months now - which is forever.
Trust can be rebuilt but it takes dedication and time. ^__^
xox,
bonita of Depict This!
yeh i knw exactly wat u mean, u'd rather have the other person say they hate and be mad when u break their trust than them saying idc wateva... it hurts!
i know exactly what you mean!
Agree! i know a lot of people didn't trust to his/her partner and vice versa. That makes me sad to see. Why they don't trust? i dunno...
It like you always know what to say. I can totally relate.
And on a random side note, you guys MUST stop being so cute! ^_^
Again this text you post is true. You like thinking about those things, don't you? Probably I've broken someone's trust, only I can't remeber again. But I think almost everyone did that once, (more than once I think) and people done that with me to, so,.. that how we are I think, it's not very nice, but I at least know some people who don't ^__^
About the pictures, I love the pictures, and you photoshopped them so cute and adorable ^_^
My sister took my camera to france, so -.-" I have two weeks no camera O.O that's so bad, but I will survive XD
Ow yes, I know them ^_^ I wanna try is so badly, but they don't have it here in Belgium. Actually that don't have Japanese thing in belgium, so that's so bad! I always wanna create a japanese look, are something with the cupcake, or lolita dresses, but nothing here, to bad actually XD
but I love watching other people wear it =D
i know! its hard to have any reltionship without trust. its false is what it is.
about pigtails..ugh i know they make me look young too! im 19 also. its so annoying when ppl tell me i look 17. i'm like hey im pregnant and im married..LOL
xx
anya
I agree, and the guy I'm currently dating (not boyfriend... yet) has broken my trust. Now a days, when we meet up, I have doubts that he will show up, or be on time. It's happened he cancelled on me in the past, and now, every time we have a date, I worry he will call and say he can't come.
It's not easy. Relationships definitely don't work if you don't trust each other.
what you said is really true~
Hope you and your bf have trusts between youse :)
Me and my ex had this really huge fight about trust. He didn't seem to trust me because I've been hanging around a lot of guys (but they were only my friends that ive known for since year 10 in hs).
In the end I started to not trust him because he kept talking about this one girl that has a similar personality as him. Which he ended up with before we even officially broke up. ==
But now I have a boyfriend whom I trust and love :3
Tons of people have lost my trust after they go around spreading rude things about me D:
Post a Comment