Shopping!
I went out shopping today for food to take on camp. Instead, I found out that Dad had dropped Mum and I off at the shopping center to shop for about 5 hours. Which usually calls for celebration on my part because I get to buy heaps!
The annoying part was that we were at a shopping center/mall that didn't have many nice clothing department stores. That, and all the clothes I found were either ugly or too expensive.
I did end up buying baby pink stockings and a grey long sleeve. But I wasn't satisfied because I was really looking forward to buying something nice :C So I came home and started looking for stuff online. I bought:


These white and black cute shoes for 56yuan which roughly converts to $10.93AUD. The online store was having a sale and I was excited to see them so cheap!
The second pair I bought were:


These really cute ones that were 45yuan which is around $8.79AUD :D This was also from the sale online store hence the really cheap price.
I bought these both from http://taobao.com which is probably like China's version of eBay. I don't actually read or speak any sort of Chinese so I had to have a friend translate for me :) I also have to buy through an agent because I don't have a China bank account :S But either way, the costs are pretty damn cheap and I'm happy with them!
♥ ♥ ♥
I'm always nervous with buying shoes online because I'm scared the size won't fit me but I got to measure my feet so I guess ..it's okay?
Have you girls/guys bought any clothing/shoes online? What were your experiences with it?
The annoying part was that we were at a shopping center/mall that didn't have many nice clothing department stores. That, and all the clothes I found were either ugly or too expensive.
I did end up buying baby pink stockings and a grey long sleeve. But I wasn't satisfied because I was really looking forward to buying something nice :C So I came home and started looking for stuff online. I bought:


These white and black cute shoes for 56yuan which roughly converts to $10.93AUD. The online store was having a sale and I was excited to see them so cheap!
The second pair I bought were:


These really cute ones that were 45yuan which is around $8.79AUD :D This was also from the sale online store hence the really cheap price.
I bought these both from http://taobao.com which is probably like China's version of eBay. I don't actually read or speak any sort of Chinese so I had to have a friend translate for me :) I also have to buy through an agent because I don't have a China bank account :S But either way, the costs are pretty damn cheap and I'm happy with them!
♥ ♥ ♥
I'm always nervous with buying shoes online because I'm scared the size won't fit me but I got to measure my feet so I guess ..it's okay?
Have you girls/guys bought any clothing/shoes online? What were your experiences with it?
16 Comments:
Those shoes look cute, and that first one really reminds me of MJ for some reason. xD
The only clothes I've bought online before, were cosplay stuff. I'm still hesitant about buying online because it feels like a rather insecure place to shop. But then again, I'm not really a regular online buyer so I don't have the confidence those regular online buyers do. x]
Omgg I want oxford heels in black >< !!! How much will it cost you to get them shipped to Australia/Melbourne?
@Vu It's probably the black/white theme that it has going on xD
@h.tea It kind of depends on the weight :S but it wouldn't be that much :/ I think ... it also costs a bit extra since I have to buy through an agent - so it's like paying for double postage :\
Eep! I'm so tempted to buy a pair .. but I think I'll just keep looking in stores =\
Yay, another online shopper found!<3 I shop heaps online cos Australia stuff are really expensive in terms of HK currency (blame the US market?)
Taobao is awesome! Heard that they are working with Japan Yahoo too >w<
@h.tea ee yeah>.< It's hard to buy things online :(
@maymay YEY~ :D Not only is Australia expensive ....they never stock my size :C MY FEET IS TOO SMALL MAY MAY! But yeahhhh :3 I like taobao~
hi melodyyy, omg i have been dying to buy from taobao since FOREVER. is using agents safe? =x
I've bought a number of shoes off the net too! I'm a 25.5cm but the shoes turned out to be a little bigger than my feet even though I purchased a 25.5cm. So I've been getting 25cm ever since ;) But it wasn't from Taobao so yours might be fine?
I agree with Taobao being a good site! It's sooooo much cheaper than the Gothic/Lolita online shopping sites on Kanga Kanga!
@Amanda heyy! Well the agent I bought from is quite good :D I've bought from her twice before and all my stuff have arrived perfectly :) She also helps with translation / talking to the seller. If you want her email, I can send it to you :) ?
@Min Oooooh! I'm like a 23cm :| ...yeah. My feet are like small :C hence Australia being mean and not stocking any size for me :/ But yeahhh! They are much cheaper - probably bcos it's like Asian xD
oh i wanna try taobao :3 there r a quite alot of reviews on egl about them :D
i wanna have those shoes so bad so loliable ^^ I can't wait to see them in an outfit :3
@Naka tehehe :3 There were other cute lolita/gothic lolita shoes too but they were much more expensive T^T ! BUT I WILL GET THEM ONE DAY :3!!
CUTE! Omg the prices are so good too :O I've always wanted to try Taoboa but I'm so scared of having to go through an agent and getting something completely different from what I ordered! I love everything you bought!
@Violet Yeahhhhh! :D I was really scared at first but my friend had used this agent before and it seemed quite alright >_< And this agent can speak English pretty well so it turned out quite good :D I'm just hoping that the sizing for these shoes will be okay! :|
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCHH! I was looking to buy those shoes, I was looking for a pair of oxfords everywhere!
wait, actually don't worry. I just went on the site and I couldn't read a single thing LOL.
Take a photo of your shoes for me! cause I really want to see them in real life :D
Jealous of you ;)
Eeeps!
I soooo want to buy the brown one <333
And no.. I haven't bought anything online yet D: I'm too scarded for scamming!
i bought a hoody off the net once, i've never worn it because the size is weird as lol
Post a Comment