Outfit:Birthday Party
Sorry I didn't blog yesterday ! I was fixing up my new computer !!! For those who don't know, my previous (old) computer was really bad and I've had it since I was like ..in year7. So. Yeah. I finally got a new computer ! For the IT geeks, here are the specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU, Ram: 4GB :D, GFX: ATI Radeon HD5670! And 500GB HDD (for OS) and 1TB HDD for other miscellaneous things ^-^!
♥ ♥ ♥
Anyways, I just came back from an awesome birthday party and here are some quick photos of Vu and I taking some photos together :) Note: Happy Belated Yi Ling & Andrew :) x


I wore: Headband (Diva) , Jacket (Supre) , Dress (JayJays) , Shorts (Cotton On) , Stockings (BOYFRIEND) , Necklace (Valentino) , Perfume (L by Gwen Stefani) ♥
Vu wore: Cardigan (ME! - Factorie) , Shirt (Myer Basement) , Skinny Jeans (Westco)
♥ ♥ ♥
Sorry about the bad quality photos. I really need to buy one for myself ! :(
Do you have any cameras to recommend to me?
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU, Ram: 4GB :D, GFX: ATI Radeon HD5670! And 500GB HDD (for OS) and 1TB HDD for other miscellaneous things ^-^!
♥ ♥ ♥
Anyways, I just came back from an awesome birthday party and here are some quick photos of Vu and I taking some photos together :) Note: Happy Belated Yi Ling & Andrew :) x

I wore: Headband (Diva) , Jacket (Supre) , Dress (JayJays) , Shorts (Cotton On) , Stockings (BOYFRIEND) , Necklace (Valentino) , Perfume (L by Gwen Stefani) ♥
Vu wore: Cardigan (ME! - Factorie) , Shirt (Myer Basement) , Skinny Jeans (Westco)
♥ ♥ ♥
Sorry about the bad quality photos. I really need to buy one for myself ! :(
Do you have any cameras to recommend to me?
11 Comments:
Glad to see you've got a new pc now! :D Now you won't have to suffer through performance lag. xD
Too bad you can't see much from the pictures, my camera's really outdated. =[
rawrr you look cute as always ♥
cute bow ^^ and cute photos :3
sometimes changing the settins on the camera helps i put mine on macro for detail and high colour XD
You look so cuuuute <3
I love your headband :D
Mm, if you're just looking for a digital camera .. maybe the Sony Cybershot?
Your bow is really cute :)
so cute♥
try nikon. they have great small cams!
http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/
So cute, Love your bow and the Jacket! :D♥
I also need a new camera! D:
maybe try canon powershot E1, one of my friends has it, it's really cute. and the photos are great! ^-^♥♥
So cute, so cute! Love it when both of you take pictures together. By the way, I didn't know you had Factorie in Melbourne, how awesome is that? =D
I like your outfit ^___^
love b-day partys... cake!
For the camera's, do you want a normal compact digital camera or a DLSR camera?
If you want really nice pictures with high quality I recommend DLSR camera's since they can switch lenses and stuff. There's a new camera from Sony called 'Sony Nex-5' it's in a compact size but has the function of DLSR's. But the bad thing about DLSR is that they are kind of pricey P:
http://www.dpreview.com for more informations!
If you want to take RAW and HD pictures, get DSLR. I'd recommend Canon1000D for starters ^^
But if you just want Point & Shoot and a compact SLR, get Canon Powershot G11. You can swivel its LCD monitor too. I'm getting one for myself soon! :) Or maybe a s90, both have the same features.
I'm not promoting Canon by the way. Hehehe! Oh and I heard about Olympus EP1/2.. They're good, too. I read some reviews about it.
By the way, I love the specs of your PC!!!! 1TBHDD yeaaaa XD
Post a Comment