Outfit: White

I didn't really do anything today apart from be a potato couch and just watch movies all day so I'll do an outfit post for last week Wednesday when I went to watch Eclipse (:
(NB: Here's a photo where I'm smiling for some h.tea who requested I smile :])

♥ White Jumper Top - Dotti
♥ Shorts - Tempt
♥ Patterened Stockings - Markets
♥ Gloves - Forever New
♥ Spikey Wrist band - Markets
♥ Boots (not pictured) - Random Shoe Shop C;
♥ Bag (not pictured) - Duchess
♥ Blue Geo Contacts
 I`ll probably wear this sometime again so I`ll be sure to take a proper photo then. I really liked what I was wearing here although it was quite cold that day ..but my boyfriend was there to warm me up so it was all good :)
♥ ♥ ♥
Do you choose comfort over style or style over comfort?
Because I always seem to wear things that will end up causing me to freeze just because I want to wear the outfit hmmm.

10 Comments:

Vu said...

I usually choose comfort over style because I simply cannot withstand erratic temperature changes around here. But then again, I don't really have that good of a fashion sense. xD

I think you looked really beautiful that day in that outfit. Wear it again some time. :3

Anonymous said...

Comfort! Bum clothing is the way to go.

Exuvalia said...

I choose comfort over style if I'm not taking pictures on that day. But I choose style over comfort when I'm just heading to University or Church. The weather is getting colder each day, eep! I want Spring to come already! =(

amanda said...

you and your boyfriend are so cute. i'm envious :(

whether i chose comfort or style depends on my mood for that day ><

Tien Phan said...

Pancakes <3 nomnomnom

I'm picking comfort from now (even though I signed a contract saying otherwise xD) but it's freezing down at docklands!

Hello Naka said...

comfort ^^ and super cute photos :3 i wanna do purikura :3 and i love ur spikey wrist band :3

Melody said...

@Vu I think your fashion sense is good darling <3 You're biased ;]

@Vincent Bum clothing is only good for house things though ;A; imo

@Marie ! Yupp that's how it's like with me too >_< If I know I'm going to be seeing someone or something like that, I'll choose style. But if it's just a random quick outing to safeway or something ..I'll just wear whatever :)

@Amanda I guess that's true xD It really depends on what type of day / how I feel :3

@Tien Yummmmm pancakes ! :( I wish you didn't have to go !

@Naka But your comfort is like super stylish anyways :3 ! I loveee purikura xD

Min said...

I love your outfit <3 cute purikura too!

I'd say comfort or anything that keeps me warm cos whenever I try to dress up, I'll end up piling lots of layers over it as the weather's too cold :S

h.tea said...

You're such a cutie <3
Love the photos!

Comfort or style? I'd say it depends on my mood :)

audrey said...

Your eyes are SOOO PRETTY! Like puppy dog eyes! I really like the 2nd picture & the purikura ones too. You and your boyfriend are a very cute couple~

AND YOUR HAIR IS SOO NICE. I want to grow my hair longer but I always have to trim it because of split ends, so it never gets long :(

Wow, I'm so envious right now. XDD