In My Head.

I am incredibly tired.
I had an 8am lecture about Biostatistics and I also had a 3 hour Molecular Biology lab today. Ugh. That lab actually went for it's full three hours and I couldn't be more tired right now T-T I am not looking forward to when my tutorial starts next week as well! :/

Anyways. This is one of those "What's in your mind?" funny things that I did on this Japanese site a while ago :D ! I first saw it on a Japanese variety show (Mago Mago Arashi) and then when my friend linked me to the actual site, I had to do it :D !
So according to this site within my head are:
Money, Concerns, Evil and um...Hentai (Perverted thoughts)
Yeah. It would seem my mind is filled with ...quite horrible things most of the times?! Hahah :P
♥ ♥ ♥
I hate Mondays.
How was your Monday?

11 Comments:

Vu said...

Oh gosh, that 3 hour lab must've been a real killer. You looked so drained when I saw you coming out of there. xD

And umm... about the perverted thoughts part, I see... hahah xD

As for my Monday, you already know, darling. :3

Exuvalia said...

Can you share the link, please? Haha, anyway, do rest early since you're so tired. :D

I laughed at 'Hentai'.

amanda said...

tsk tsk melody, hentai thoughts? hahah!

what a tiring monday!

I had a lazy day. woke up at 11.30 ^^

Anonymous said...

Oh, Melody. I'm glad we have the same thoughts. JOX.

Min said...

Hahaha!! *Whispering begins* Just between "us", H is actually you-know-what hehehe *ends*

I did mine in March (http://summer-graffiti.blogspot.com/2010/03/random-in-2007-there-was-this-craze-in.html). Mine is filled with troubles and secrets :S HAHAHAHA

Ughhh today was actually quite bad. I was so sleepy at my last lecture I think I fell asleep in there. But it must have been hard on you with your (3 hr??) lab. Have a good night's rest! <3

Tienyi said...

i love mondays :)

and today was even better than usual because i saw you! <3

♡Yumeko said...

wooou your day was really hard! :c
hope tomorrow would be better! (:
Mine was super lazy. <.<

i like this ''what's in your mind''!! :D (hahaha XD so many H's!! ;D)

petitechouxx said...

Monday is not my best day. Hate wake up in the morning to go to school, still tired, lazy, zombie,...

*evil and hentai* hehehe

Hello Naka said...

tehe thats photo made me laugh and omg im so grateful u put the translation for hentai when a i was younger i searched it find out wat it was -_-

i never want anyone to go through the same thing XD

Melody said...

@Vu Yes baby T-T that was such a horrible lab. THE WORST LAB OF MY LIFEEEE!

@Marie Its : http://maker.usoko.net/nounai/ :D:D

@Amanda I AM JEALOUS. I WISH I COULD WAKE UP AT A 11.30!! :(

@Vincent I KNEW IT!

@Min Ohhh!! xD I so didn't know that but ...I guess that's close enough :P But :O I hate last lectures !!! I always end up not paying attention or ....skipping :P

@Tienyi YAY<3

@Yumeko shh :P Nobody knows what I'm REALLY thinking xD heheh but yeahh T-T I wish my days were much more relaxing !

@petitechouxx xD Ugh waking up for school EVERY SINGLE DAY is always so baddd!! :C

@Mei >W<

@Naka Hahahahahahahahah!!! I can't believe you searched it up xD hahahah :P aw poor you <3 <3