HAIR!
So ..here's finally a picture of my new hair! ♥
I can only upload this one because I look a bit weird in the other photos ..and well uh, this is the best there is out of the bunch (I think?) Anyways. It is REALLY bright, don't you think? (although it only shows like this in the sun - indoors/darker weather it looks more ...light-medium brown?) So is my boyfriend's new hair ._. !! So many people at Uni commented about my bright hair and about how they couldn't recognize me ! Haha


Also strangely enough, quite a number of people asked what my parents thought of my hair (if they were angry or not) ..which was really surprising to me because ..my parents dye my hair. And they are completely happy with me dying my hair whatever colour I want (as long as it's not pink T-T) But yeah. I never knew that so many parents were against hair dye. Hmmm.
♥ ♥ ♥
What do you think of my new hair? Or do you prefer the darker shades?
I can only upload this one because I look a bit weird in the other photos ..and well uh, this is the best there is out of the bunch (I think?) Anyways. It is REALLY bright, don't you think? (although it only shows like this in the sun - indoors/darker weather it looks more ...light-medium brown?) So is my boyfriend's new hair ._. !! So many people at Uni commented about my bright hair and about how they couldn't recognize me ! Haha


Also strangely enough, quite a number of people asked what my parents thought of my hair (if they were angry or not) ..which was really surprising to me because ..my parents dye my hair. And they are completely happy with me dying my hair whatever colour I want (as long as it's not pink T-T) But yeah. I never knew that so many parents were against hair dye. Hmmm.
♥ ♥ ♥
What do you think of my new hair? Or do you prefer the darker shades?
23 Comments:
Who is this Japanese looking girl with your boyfriend?
I love your new hair! I'm still going to miss the old one though because I've seen it for so long. xD
Hmmm, I do think that darker shades suit you more but I still think this color looks very hot on you. >:]
naww i love the colour. turned out great! i'm jealous that your parents actually dyed your hair for you hahaha. My mum refused to help me and now my hair colour is so uneven sob sob.
wow you guys look so different!!! I wouldn't recognise you if i saw you irl xD
OH MY GOODNESS MELODY!!!!!!!
I loved your previous hair but I can't deny that this one looks so hot on you ;) It's really nice, I've always wanted this shade of orangey-brown but it ALWAYS turns out dark brown .___.
But yeh, I think I prefer your new hair > the previous one ♥
cough yeah you surprised me
mainly cos you jumped right infront of me LOL!
love ur new hair
and that pic looks soooo pretty :)
xx
I love it :D !
My hair used to be that colour :D :D
Love it, love it, love it. <3
Did you use bleach to get that shade?
I've always wanted that shade, but it always turns out dark. Eww.
By the way, your boyfriend's hair looks as good as yours. :D
@Vincent Why I don't know. Maybe Vu is cheating on me with this woman >:(
@Vu I can always switch back and forth whenever I like C: I love your hair too baby <3
@Amanda ! Mine is kind of uneven too even though my parents DID help me xD Dad forgets that my hair is uber long (compared to mum's hair) and just like forgets about the bottom strands :|
@Tien ..YOU SAW ME TODAY YOU LOSER T-T
@Min Woooo! Yay xD I used "ICE BLONDE" to get to this colour :| I guess it works also because I've dyed my hair a lot?
@Sunny SORRY I HAD TO CATCH YOUR ATTENTION SOME HOW ! :D
@h.tea (I realize keep addressing you as h.tea because ..I don't know why :|) But yeahh xD It's so nice and bright :D
@Marie I've never used bleach in my life xD ! But the colour I used was "Ice Blonde" ..? I don't know. I think the fact that I chose such a light dye + my hair being dyed so many times = lighter colour? I think? And yeahh C: His hair is so bright and yellow ..like ..an Anime character haha xD
DUDE WE HAVE THE SAME HAIR COLOR. AND PRACTICALLY SAME HAIR CUT. STOP COPYING ME LOLGTFO
@siu LOL I THINK YOUR HAIR IS SLIGHTLY DARKER? OR BRIGHTER? I DONT KNOW. BUT YOUR FRINGE IS LONGER. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. I'M SORRY I JUST WANT TO BE LIKE YOU ;A;
i like your new hair. how do make your hair so wavery? ^^
wowie! i lovee your hair ^.^ Jealous much >.<
WAUW, i love your hair ^^ it looks so good =D and its long! I like i like !! cute picture too =D
omg so beautiful!!!!
http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/ ♥
Thanks for posting the pictures, you both look so cuuuuute ^___^
I love it!! You look adorable in that colour :D
It's a very nice color! =O it comes out great!
I didn't actually see you though, it was too dark! T__T
I love your new hair colour! it really suits you and you pull off the colour very well! not many people can pull of that colour, it makes their skin look really dark.
You and your boyfriend make such a cute couple :)
hey loveeee. <3
i have something really horrible to tell you. you know how vincent (in the first comment) says vu is cheating on you with that girl in the pic, yeah?
i have a horrible confession about her.
she's actually MY lover! like, she took my virginity and everything :( *glares at vu heartbrokenly
but thats okay, she's coming to my house tonight ;)
@HL Oh C: I usually just sleep in loose plaits - or in this case, I just used some rollers ..and well combed them through enough for them not to be uber curly
@Fiona Thanks xD You should totally dye your hair this colour too :3
@Elisa Heh yeah~ So many people asked if I was wearing extensions ..but it's just because my hair is long xD
@Anya Thankyou C:
@Mei ^_^ THANKS!
@Violet Yey~ Thankies :3
@petitechouxx Yeah I love the colour C: Thanks
@Tien SURE YOU DIDN'T T-T
@Vy It might be because I'm actually really pale in real life xD Most people complain that I should get a tan but ...nah xD And thanks <3
@Tienyi ;A; I can't believe Vu would cheat on me such a girl !!! Hahahahah <3 I love you C:
ooh i absolutely love your hair!! and cute photos :)
Post a Comment