NEW BLOG LAYOUT
Yup. I just spent today working on this new layout C: !
I also added some items that I'm selling in the For Sale section which can be located in the link just above this post !! Oh and, now because this is no longer a 'classic template' you can actually view 'older entries' and 'follow me' ..by clicking a button (rather than typing the URL in to your dashboard :D) ! Enjoyy ♥
I'd also like to thank my wonderful boyfriend, Vu Hoang who helped me with a lot of the coding and etc! He's still editing his own blog, but be sure to follow him and check out his posts when he finally gets around to writing one (: !
I also added some items that I'm selling in the For Sale section which can be located in the link just above this post !! Oh and, now because this is no longer a 'classic template' you can actually view 'older entries' and 'follow me' ..by clicking a button (rather than typing the URL in to your dashboard :D) ! Enjoyy ♥
I'd also like to thank my wonderful boyfriend, Vu Hoang who helped me with a lot of the coding and etc! He's still editing his own blog, but be sure to follow him and check out his posts when he finally gets around to writing one (: !
13 Comments:
The new layout looks great! Nice work, sweetheart :]
Like.
@Vu Thank YOU
@Vincent :D
whats with the scissors next to the title? SO EMO JOKES <3
@siu ..the scissors represent that I am going to cut your pen- ..hair 8) lol joke i dunoe it was there already :B
you cut my hair off and i will skits at you worse than how dan would if you drugged him and shaved him <3
Awwwh your current profile picture is soo cute! I really like your hair!
@siu its okay love <3 I won't cut your hair :)
@audrey thanks xD although I think a look a little stoned :3
nice layout and i like the photo on the side ur such a cutie I'm jelly :3
29/05/10 - NEW For Sale Items!
29/05/10 - New Layout
;>
@naka you're not jelly ..unless you're a super cute jelly xD
@gems ;>
nw mel, i want that doll :O
@William NO D:
Post a Comment