Needed: Sleep


Sorry I haven't been blogging lately.
I've been trying to study for my Biochemistry and Japanese midsems that are Friday and Monday respectively. I know you're probably thinking, why the hell is she blogging then? Well it's obviously because blogging and such relaxes me (:
- - - - - - - - - - -
But yes, I've been feeling really really tired lately.
More so than usual. I don't ever remember feeling this tired ..so tired to the point that I can't even keep my eyes open in the day time. Also the fact that my body is aching for no reason :/ I'm pretty sure I'm really sleep deprived right now.
;_____________________;
Oh wells. I'll sleep when midsems are over.
I'll also write a proper blog post then too :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

We're in the same boat.

vuvacious said...

Good luck on both of those midsems! :]

Melody said...

@Vince yeah :/ too much work T~T

@Vuvacious < LOL .. thanks :3

Anonymous said...

Yeah, definitely the work keeping you up. ;>

Melody said...

@anon/gems ;< it is .....kinda xD

Anonymous said...

;>

Tienyi said...

<3 no baby it's because our nights are so busy that you don't have time to sleep!

but we'll try and cut down....or we can study WHILE doing it :D although that's not very possible because we wouldn't concentrate wtf. *confused

*pushes vu away WTF

Melody said...

@tienyi LOOL <3 yeah of course it's because we've been up all night cuddling and fornicating ?!?!? <3 hahah :D

vuvacious said...

Grrrrr... >:\