We've got a problem on our hands here..
This is a late post but I've been quite lazy lately.
Sorry guys :/

We had Japanese visitors on Monday and they were awesome.
Talking Japanese to an actual Japanese person is exciting yet also rather intimidating as you realize that they're smiling and nodding because your Japanese makes no sense at all. But anyways, they were really nice and gave us their emails/facebooks!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've been rather tired lately (sleep deprived!) mainly because I've been staying up late doing absolutely nothing. But yes, I have so much work to do now that I just want to crawl back to the holidays and sleep ..but Uni is still awesome :)
Goal: Take more photos at Uni!
Sorry guys :/

We had Japanese visitors on Monday and they were awesome.
Talking Japanese to an actual Japanese person is exciting yet also rather intimidating as you realize that they're smiling and nodding because your Japanese makes no sense at all. But anyways, they were really nice and gave us their emails/facebooks!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've been rather tired lately (sleep deprived!) mainly because I've been staying up late doing absolutely nothing. But yes, I have so much work to do now that I just want to crawl back to the holidays and sleep ..but Uni is still awesome :)
Goal: Take more photos at Uni!
3 Comments:
Melody, did a hot Japanese boy take your attention away from the camera? :P
Maybe xD? Nahh .. there was another camera and I didn't realise this one was being taken>_<
hello (:
just remember you're bound to comment too =D
heee aishiteru babyyyy.
Post a Comment